Sky HD

PJ02

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2m CM, 36v Positioner, DB7020Si.
Diablo, CAS3+
My Location
Cheshire
Well i've had Sky HD since saturday, and at this rate the Sky+ harddrive will be full before the week is out.

They really need to upgrade the HD capacity in these things. (1Tb drive is on my list when cash becomes available or Star Wars HD is reshown)

I do love the Sky + functionality though.

Anyway onto Audio, it is just me or are none of the movies / hd channels 5.1? Only getting 3 lights light up on the amp.

PJ02

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2m CM, 36v Positioner, DB7020Si.
Diablo, CAS3+
My Location
Cheshire
The audio was fine, it's was just me being dense.

Sky+ Hard Drive down to 35% though with Miami Vice & The Omen yet to record / watch.

Rgds
PJ

Turok

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1,25 Fibostop
Jäger Smr 1224 & Smo 36 Dual Axsis Motor
Dynasat F1
Monterey 140
Drembox 800
sky Pace HD Box
Tagra 2,20 M Fullsize Dish
Echostar 2,40m Mesh for cband!
My Location
Austria
Hi!
one questions,at the moment,i have old thomson sky box,with channel 4 & 5 card,and i think about it to buy sky hd!
the,dealers,in germany are very expensice,where,i can find i cheap agent,in europe?

i have no sky hd box,only the homecast 5101 ci hd reseiver,now,i want to know,is it posible,when i would buy a cam that supports nds,but no autoupdate,of the card,to upgrade,a hd tv subribsion card,in the old normal dvb s Sky Box,or upgrades ,only the channel,that i curently watching,if this would work,maybe i dont must buy,i sky hd box?

Neophasis

ASBO Club Member, AKA Likvid
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
None
My Location
EU
Sky is shit to be honest, you will be better off with Premiere or UPC, CSAT or the other packages.