STRMR_5620_MAXVAR_2.01 image with Stop TV playback

PCD

DB Magician
Reaction score
This image is particularly suitable for streaming as it includes a new feature to stop tv screen playback when streaming from dreambox to pc. It has been updated to v2.01 to make it more user-friendly.

- Linux Kernel Version 2.6.9

- Web Interface 5.9.7 - Expert

- Smartcam based Softcam Setup to select and start/restart softcam, stick softcam to service & provider for automatic start

-ECM Info via Softcam Setup

-Install softcam by (1) ftp emu files and edit /var/etc/smartcam.config, or (2) ftp emu package (tar.gz) to /tmp then blue button -> Addon Manager -> Manual Install or (3) via user defined /var/etc/cpanel.xml

-Script Manager for user scripts

-CronManager to schedule cronjobs - Crond included in image

-StopTVplay for superior streaming to pc

-Viewfile to view any file on Dreambox that can be read

-Editfile to edit any file on Dreambox that can be edited

-Infobar with Freq, SR, Pol, Fec, emuname

-Enigma Restart

-Default skin : Matrix D_blue modified for STRMR

-Additional skin included : Matrix MX-6

-Quickbuttons ; blue - STRMR Main Panel, yellow - Plugins, 0 - Softcam Setup

No emulators or keys included.

Regards, pcd.

Image can be found here :-

h**p://www.i-have-a-dreambox.com/wbb2/thread.php?threadid=70247

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
Hi PCD

Is there a way of getting the blue button withthe content of the Gemini image set up? I really like the cam download.

Cheers, TG

PCD

DB Magician
Reaction score
T_G said:
Hi PCD

Is there a way of getting the blue button withthe content of the Gemini image set up? I really like the cam download.

Cheers, TG

Sorry, I did not reply earlier. Don't seem to get any notice of replies.

Anyway, what do you mean ? If you tell us what items you want, probably can be done with cpanel.xml. I am redoing this now for downloads from the server.

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
HI

What I mean is that I would like to download cams, plugins etc straight from the blue button. The Gemini Images seem to have a good selection of stuff for downloading iht their images. I would like to know how I can get this done. There must be a file (xml?) somewhere we could copy from a gemini image and insert it into your image.
#Cheers, TG

PCD

DB Magician
Reaction score
If we know their download url, all their emus etc can be downloaded. But the problem is their files are tar.bz2, our download requires tar.gz. Also their target locations are different.

The obvious option is to use a server ourself. I can get all the packages made up. In fact I am starting this.

The server folder someone gave me is not working. Do you know how I can set up a STRMR server, I am not familiar with this ? Perhaps my home forum (this !) can advise.

Regards.