TDeXtreme 3.2 probs: mgcamd with newcs

basselusken

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
triple dragon
My Location
Norway
Hi!

I have a prob. in the "Toys" meny, when i get the choices for witch cam to use, i press the mg+newcs. Im not shure if the cam starts. Im used to tdman, and there i can see f the cam starts in the "Info" when i zap channels. i Can not seem to get my vi**at card to work. It will not open.

I have restarted the tuner severaltimes the last24 Hours, Im starting to get really tired, and i have no picture!(hmmm. bad combo)

Any of you good people in here have some ideas?

Best regards,

Basselusken

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
I can't remember if I ever used this image, but I believe you can update emus via a server with TDeXtreme? Maybe you need a more recent mgcamd emu?

Llew

basselusken

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
triple dragon
My Location
Norway
Llew said:
I can't remember if I ever used this image, but I believe you can update emus via a server with TDeXtreme? Maybe you need a more recent mgcamd emu?

Llew

Thank you for your answer!

I finally worked aroun it. Had to format partition 1, and then reinstall the image.

Basselusken

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
Glad it's OK now basselusken.

Formatting cures many problems on the TD :)

Llew