Techomate 5500dapci green screen

Moschino

Reaction score
woke up this morning to switch sat on and all i get is a green screen or somtimes a red screen nothing more no menu no nothing what couldve happened over night my sky system is fine t.v is fine video is fine just this receiver cannot fig out what couldve happened over night now sinse i bought this of ebay about a month ago the guy who i bought it off didnt give me a receipt but did give me the warranty card wich came with it and i also found out these things come with one years warranty and this actual receiver was only released on 14 sept last year wich is 6 months to be precise so still has 6 months warranty left im panicing big time someone please convince me technomate will replace my receiver or will be able to sort this prob out as i honestly do not have the fund's to get it repaired or get new one someone must know about these things also i was readin the warranty card and says it has to be stamped by the retailer who it was bought from to get the warranty but it isnt but that shouldnt be a prob cos the actuall receiver as i mentioned is only 6 months old from manufacturers can someone shed some light on this issue please thanks guys.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
First thing is to power off at the mains and allow the receiver to reboot, plus check all scart connections etc.

If it still doesn't work, then go to http://www.technomate.com/contact.php and phone your nearest dealer, they will be able to inform you of the nearest repair centre. You could also E-mail Technomate and explain that the receiver was a gift and you don't know where it was bought.

Moschino

Reaction score
Cheers Rolfw did according to what you said and was told to call up sat supplier and send my receiver to them so will be phoning them for furtherd details thanks once again mate cheers.