My Satellite Setup
Technisat HDFS
Technomate TM-2200 super
1 meter dish
silver crest SL 65
My Location
Northfolk
Hi to all this is my first post so hope I don’t make a complete *** of my self
I have just brought a Technisat HDFS. Have got all the free sat working ok, auto install works well.
My problem is I have a 1meter dish with a motor; I have set the satellite I wish to receive and have a good signal but do not know the transponder frequency or the symbol rate, so the Quality is 0.0db. Where can I download a list of these?
My other problem is that when I change to a channel on a different satellite the dish doses not move to the new satellite, very occasionally it dose. The deg E/W is next to the program name.
Any help most welcome thanks in advance

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
Often used listings sites are:

_www.flysat.com

_www.lyngsat.com

_kingofsat.net

There are others ..............

As for the dish/motor, more info required: Who set it up? How? (ie was it set up using your South Satellite or was it set up in USALS mode using any convenient Satellite?

What make and model Dish, Motor, LNB are you using?

Is the Technisat DiSEqC enabled? (Not familiar with that particular Freesat HD box, being a Humax Foxsat user myself - and that does have DiSEqC). I see you have an SL65 as well - so please confirm which receiver is causing the problem with motor movement (It isn't unambiguously clear, yet!).

Finally, for the SL65 you don't need to know Transponder details as it has Auto Scan.

Again, I don't know what features the Technisat offers, but does it not have some Search features eg Network, Blind or Auto?

andy01842

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technisat HDFS
Technomate TM-2200 super
1 meter dish
silver crest SL 65
My Location
Northfolk
My dish is quite old as is the LMB about 12 to 15 years. I do not know what the LMB is the label has long gone it has a single output and works well as it can receive most safelights.
The motor is 1 year old and is a Technomate TM-2200 super! Very cheap but dose the job, it dose have DiSEqC it was set up by setting it to its ref and pointing it south, think it 1 or 2 deg off.
It is the Technisat that is the problem. I have not found a “Network, Blind or Auto” setting yet.
Have got the USB and sd card slot working, play moves and shows pictures but have not got it to record a program yet. It also has a network connector but have not got that working either.
Thanks for your help
andy

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
If the lnb is that old then it needs changing as you will probably be missing the upper range of frequencies which were not used all those years ago. It would be wise to change it anyhow and they are really not expensive