Advice Needed Trouble contacting newtec belgium ?

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
A business colleague of mine has spent almost six weeks waiting for a/any response from Newtec of Belgium (www.newtec.eu , not to be confused with other companies with the same name), over stock availabilty of their MDM commercial modems. Both the main number direct, and by email to different departments leads to no return call, despite having spoken to a temp on the reception desk before Christmas, their reply being the sales team were in meetings all day and the message would be forwarded.

I understand that ST Engineering bought out the company in October, following six months of negotiation at a price tag of E250M, and whilst the contact detail has changed to ST Engineering direct, the correspondence detail remains the same on the company website.

Has anyone dealt with their sales, or technical departments in the past three months with success, is there a different number/web address I/he doesn't know about or is there some issue following the company buyout ?

Thanks in advance

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Having looked at the website this morning, no change, though I note there is a login procedure for the service desk and their online tools, though it doesn't actually work, just goes round in a loop.

Regardless, there is nothing that suggest registration is needed to simply get in touch with their sales team.

Very strange.

Last edited: