Help Required Trying to re-use a MAG250

A

Archive4

I am trying to make use of a MAG250 which I was given as the supplier wanted too much for the annual subscription. I have managed to delete the portal so the box now loads to the embedded portal and have gove into the IPTV option.
Within this is an option to load IPTV channels from a list using utf-8 encoding, then asks for a url to load it from.
Has anyone managed to do this successfully ? and if so are the UK channels geo-blocked ?

If what I´m asking is not permitted under forum rules please remove or lock the thread

smoggy07

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky minidish and Sky + HD 250gig Anytime+ box with full ish appart from sports and movies, Dreambox DM500s clone (Pli Jade3 max var F/W), Motorised 1.1Meter Dish
My Location
middlesbrough, teesside, northeast coast, uk
Put into google or your preferred search without commas "IPTV M3U LIST UK TV" or look for "husham m3u list" and that should unearth a few .m3u playlists with a few channels inside for you to play with

Pastebin links should work too so if you find list of individual channels or you want to mix and match channels from different lists, you can make up your own list and upload it to pastebin

Admin/Mods: if I've overstepped the info line, delete the offending info/comments

A

Archive4

Thanks, I´ll have another play over the next few days, confused me when the MAG asked for uft-8 coding, I saw a couple of m3u references but thought they were different

smoggy07

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky minidish and Sky + HD 250gig Anytime+ box with full ish appart from sports and movies, Dreambox DM500s clone (Pli Jade3 max var F/W), Motorised 1.1Meter Dish
My Location
middlesbrough, teesside, northeast coast, uk
A .m3u playlist will have lists of channel streams and their tags

Code:
#EXTINF:-1,UK: BRITISH EUROSPORT
http://123.456.7.89:8000/live/bavaria/BE.ts

I think the ref to utf-8 encoding is the way the tags are formatted in the playlist

davemurgtroyd

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Oxford
A .m3u playlist will have lists of channel streams and their tags

Code:
#EXTINF:-1,UK: BRITISH EUROSPORT
http://xxx.xxx.x.xxxx/live/bavaria/BE.ts

I think the ref to utf-8 encoding is the way the tags are formatted in the playlist
Theft of pay TV should not be discussed or encouraged on this forum

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
The IP address posted by smoggy is invalid (http://123.456.7.89)- its just a demonstration of how the m3u playlist is formatted without giving away whatever that actual address is.

Haydar1972

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
MAG250
My Location
sweden
I am trying to make use of a MAG250 which I was given as the supplier wanted too much for the annual subscription. I have managed to delete the portal so the box now loads to the embedded portal and have gove into the IPTV option.
Within this is an option to load IPTV channels from a list using utf-8 encoding, then asks for a url to load it from.
Has anyone managed to do this successfully ? and if so are the UK channels geo-blocked ?

If what I´m asking is not permitted under forum rules please remove or lock the thread
Please support me with your experience
I have same problem as yours
I have Mag250 and I need to delete the portal or upgrade it but never successed with that becaz it is locked by the Company with their own setup and enviroment variables.
I observed as you mentioned that you manage to delete that portal
PLz support me with youe ideas How you did that.
thank you

A

Archive4

Sorry, not ignoring you, not in country at the moment
Will reply in a day or two, on my return to Castle Milamber