Viasat Latvia PLhD

jdseasider

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
english sky, spiderbox 7000, 1.1m triax dish with tm2600 motor, Acer Aspire 5542
My Location
Blackpool, Lancashire, North West England
It would seem on Ljs that there are no longer any games on the PLHD channel live, even at sly times on a sat sun and Monday anyone know if they've lost all live games on there now?

carloslfc

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM6900hd
Usals 1.2
My Location
Midlands
yeah just came looking and noticed the same thing , looks like Viasat Denmark only one now with TV2 PL 1,2,&3 channels

cdtronix

Supporting Advertiser
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.1m Triax With Inverto Black Ultra fixed on 4.8East. 60cm Dish Fixed on 28East both Diseqc onto Dreambox 800HD. Cdtronix 1.2m Motorised with Twin LNB using Technomate TM6800 HD. Seperate Sky+ HD & Icecrypt S1500C.
My Location
Essex
Quote from another forum;

Licensor for the Premier League (FAPL) has introduced the following changes for the broadcasting of the channels TV 2 Sport Premier League and TV 2 Sport Premier League HD Viasat from Saturday 10th March 2012:

- TV2 Sport Premier League sends the canals remains a live match Saturday. 16.00, but Viasat cease using Viasat Xtra channels to broadcast the simultaneous other Premier League live matches.

- Viasat continues to show at least 5 live Premier League matches every week. Additionally offers Viasat all DISH customers with channel TV 2 Sport Premier League / TV 2 Sport Premier League HD access to see extra Premier League games LIVE via online TV service viaplay.dk for the rest of the season. Viaplay shows all Premier League matches.

- Viasat has also the good news that both TV2 Sport Premier League (SD and HD channels) are now given Danish commentator instead of the old English narration on the HD channel.

undefinedHvorfor stops Viasat to send additional live matches on Xtra channels?

Viasat's agreement with the FAPL (which owns the rights to Premier League) has changed. The FAPL has adjusted the terms of satellite distribution due to the recent European judgments in the area. Therefore, the change is not something that Viasat's control.
- Can I continue to watch football on TV 2 Sport Premier League / TV 2 Sport Premier League HD?

All live matches on TV 2 Sport Premier League - channels will continue as before. However, both TV 2 Sport Premier League SD and HD in the future have Danish commentator.
- How many battle-day is affected?

It is important to emphasize that it is only Saturday. 16, which displays multiple live matches, that there is a shift of the distribution of the extra live matches. The matches played earlier / later on Saturdays and Sundays will continue running as they do today. In other words, show Viasat still at least five Premier League games live every week.

All Premier League matches - including all live games - are available on Viaplay.dk and Viasat DISH customers with access to TV 2 Sport Premier League SD / HD access them at no extra cost.
- I would like to see the Premier League on my television set and not my computer?

Saturday's biggest Premier League match will still be shown live on TV 2 Sport Premier League / TV 2 Sport Premier League HD. Want to see another match from viaplay.dk, then most TVs connected computer so you can still enjoy the Premier League football from the couch. Free. more on this below.
- How do I connect my flat screen for your computer?

To connect your computer to a TV or projector, you need a graphics card with TV-out (VGA / HDMI / DVI) and a cable between the graphics card and your TV. Exactly how you do this, you can read about in your manual for the graphics card / computer. How do you connect, are also described in this video _http://vimeo.com/14894705.
- I've never tried to use viaplay.dk how do I start?

You must register on the website viaplay.dk here: _http://www.viaplay.dk / Viasat and fill in the information. Remember to have your Viasat customer number ready.
- I've tried to sign me on viaplay.dk, but it does not work.

There is help available on this page _http://viaplay.dk/help/view/faq on most challenges. Should this not resolve your problems, please contact Viaplays support on 70 13 40 50 (Open weekdays. 08-20 and weekends / public holidays. 10-16)
- I have not Great Denmark-pack, but I subscribe to Viasat sports channels (Sport Package) via satellite. Can I access viaplay.dk no extra cost?

Viasat offers all DISH customers with Store Denmark packet access the online service Viaplay.dk; TV + FILM + SPORT. Viasat is now expanding this service to all our customers with the Sport package for the rest of the Premier League season so you can continue to have access to at least five live Premier League matches every week. This means that you also get access to lots of Viasat's good TV shows, movies and sports, when it suits you on Viaplay.dk.
- Will Viasat alter the supply of Premier League matches shown publicly at sports bars and events?

Viasat will continue to offer Premier League football as a public viewing. Interested parties are welcome to contact Thomas Pedersen on telephone 41 44 57 30 to hear more.
- Implement, Viasat, the same changes in all the Nordic countries?

Viasat's owner, MTG, distribute Premier League in many countries and rights are different. The website mtg.se you can read more about MTG's numerous television entertainment, sports and movies and the many channels and payment services in other countries.

cdtronix

Supporting Advertiser
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.1m Triax With Inverto Black Ultra fixed on 4.8East. 60cm Dish Fixed on 28East both Diseqc onto Dreambox 800HD. Cdtronix 1.2m Motorised with Twin LNB using Technomate TM6800 HD. Seperate Sky+ HD & Icecrypt S1500C.
My Location
Essex
From what we can gather from that is Premier League HD channel has changed to TV2 Sport (New channel logo on PL HD Channel today confirms this)

Games still to be shown live, expect 3pms of course, but now no English Comms.

Ive checked the EPG for this weekend and games look like they will be shown as they are there in the planner, but I guess we will have to wait and see as you never know with this situation.

The sager continues...........

dave1979

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1m dish,and 1.1m dish,samsung hd receivers(viasat).3sky box's and sky dish's,1 sky italia.
My Location
midlands
few seem to be saying denmark is ok!!does anyone know if that true?looked on mine and on the PL channels the screen is blank as allways b4 the game but the EPG is still up as allways!!other viasat's have had probs in the past but denmark as allways been ok,could this be the case here or am i just hopeing!!?

fergyc

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
VU+ Duo with ViX and OSCAM, Prof Revolution 7301 PCI Card, 2x Dreambox 500S, 80cm Technomate Dish with Inverto Black Ultra and TM-2600 DiSEqC Motor. Technomate TM-300D along with a few zone 1 minidishes that get moved regularly and a zone 2 for 19e a
My Location
Northumberland
No apparantly all European broadcasters get the 1 3pm. We'll find out today.

-http://www.viasat.dk/tv/sport/kategorier/fodbold/premier-league-xtra

dave1979

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1m dish,and 1.1m dish,samsung hd receivers(viasat).3sky box's and sky dish's,1 sky italia.
My Location
midlands
ye should get the one kick-off on the main channel...ie TV2SPORT ETC,ive got the QPR game on know and will get the 3pm stoke game!

moosegoose

bog standard
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80 cm dish hh motor teco tm1000 dreambox 7020
cas 3interface
dragon cam.promax tv explorer 2.
My Location
norwich
This change raised hopes that viasat baltic systems would be able to show at least one 3pm. But as you are all aware now its got even worse. tv2 pl is not part of the entitlements for baltic systems. And although it was showing for a few hours, it is now blocked. All users now getting "this is not availible in your region". this leaves only the viasat baltic channel which screens 1 -2 PL matches a week. I can understand why they have cut the premier league channel, as all english commentary has been cut. So what would be the point of having this english speaking channel with english pundits. So tv2 was the obvious choice, just add relevent audio streams. May be after this weekend (march 10th) they will free up some space on viasat baltic to show more premier league games.

jonnyg2k5

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Spider Box HD9000, 90cm Triax, Inverto Ultra LNB
My Location
Cheshire
So I'm confused now, what have Viasat Latvia got left in terms of epl games?