Help Required Wave Frontier Toroidal T55 Satellite Dish –installation

felicianf

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM 600 PVR 12 ft steerable C band antenna, Dialog TV STB and card, Tatasky STB and Card
My Location
Sri Lanka
Hi
I’m presently in Bristol uk and have got a Wave Frontier Toroidal T55 Satellite Dish.

I wonder if there’s anyone interested in joining me to fix it and test it.

Cheers

felicianf

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM 600 PVR 12 ft steerable C band antenna, Dialog TV STB and card, Tatasky STB and Card
My Location
Sri Lanka
Is it broken? Could you show some pictures?
Not broken. I have just got it down. Want help to get it fixed it on the wall, install, tune and test.
It comes with 4 or 5 LNBs and can receive multiple satellites which are 3 degrees apart.
Interesting!

sophie101

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
* Currently
1 x off set 60cm for 28.2e
1 x 60cm for 5w + 13e + 19.2e
Quad LNBs on each sent to different receivers in different flats.
My Location
belgium
I had one running between 2006 and 2013. Used it for 5w 13e 19e and I think a forth lnb was pointed at 9e or 10e. I used 7e as the imaginary center. There is a position calculator for the T55/90 at https://satlex.de/en/wavefrontier_calc.html that I used.

it took me weeks to get it lined up. 13e was the easiest. I managed to get 13 and 19, but the rest I had to ask a friend to come and help me ( he installed dishes for a living). Couldn't get a lock on 28.2e because I was too far south-west being out in Gibraltar.

I was very happy with the dish, although it's rusted a bit some years back, and the plastic LNB holders moved a little in the high winds ( 70kph on some days up on the balcony).

Good luck with yours.

felicianf

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Sri Lanka
I had one running between 2006 and 2013. Used it for 5w 13e 19e and I think a forth lnb was pointed at 9e or 10e. I used 7e as the imaginary center. There is a position calculator for the T55/90 at https://satlex.de/en/wavefrontier_calc.html that I used.

it took me weeks to get it lined up. 13e was the easiest. I managed to get 13 and 19, but the rest I had to ask a friend to come and help me ( he installed dishes for a living). Couldn't get a lock on 28.2e because I was too far south-west being out in Gibraltar.

I was very happy with the dish, although it's rusted a bit some years back, and the plastic LNB holders moved a little in the high winds ( 70kph on some days up on the balcony).

Good luck with yours.
Thanks for your inspiring words.