RobHoo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Pace DS810XE
Raven Gemini 70 dish
Multi Bracket, 3 Inverto Silvertech 0.2 LNBs
My Location
Nottingham
Having just got my fixed dish multi lnb system up and running (eventually, lol) I would like to know what i need to recieve the encrypted HD channels. At the mo I can get 4 fta HD channels from Eurobird 1 and Astra1.

I know I have to get a cam and a card but which ones do I go for and what'll it cost? I llike all sorts of stuff from films to football, general interest, travel and nature progs. I know a little about fun cards for cable but nothing about satellite.

I'm only interested in the HD stuff thats why I installed the the sat gear in the first place and I'm totally new to all of this... If anyone could help that would be great...
One more question... If I pointed my dish to get Eurobird 9 what other sats could I pick up with a 3 lnb multi bracket...thanks

Robbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
Website
www.mbcsatellites.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
TM6800HD, TM1000, TM600 Linux,TM2200 motor, Channel Master 1.2m motorised, TD110 dish Meter=Satlook Micro+G2 NIT
My Location
Gravesend,Kent,UK
Here is a list of all the HD channels on the various satellites according to kingofsat:-

_http://en.kingofsat.net/hdtv.php

you may be able to get the Premiere, SRG swiss and Polsat ones, I only have SD so can't check.

Also there are a couple on 16E, doesn't look like they are in operation yet, but a DigitAlB card for approx £140 a year would get you those, when they are.

Robbo:)

RobHoo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Pace DS810XE
Raven Gemini 70 dish
Multi Bracket, 3 Inverto Silvertech 0.2 LNBs
My Location
Nottingham
Thanks for the reply Robbo.. I was hoping one of the Pace 810XE owners would give me some help as they would know whats the best cam and card for my stb. I know its not that popular but there must be someone out there using one to get HD channels...think I'll try swinging my dish to try to pick up Eurobird 9 as there seems to be 3 HD channels fta. What other sats could I get in that area with my muti bracket? Hope this is not a "silly question" lol...