What New (or New to you) HiFi Stuff have you just acquired...

RustySpoons

Sleepy Hollow
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
50E - 30W
2x CM 1.2m Polar Mount/Jack
65E- 65W
Gibertini 1m OP100 - STAB HH100 - Inverto Black Ultra 0.2 Twin
Mutant HD51
Edision Primo IP S2
Dreambox DM800HD
Venton Unibox HD2
Sony Bravia 55" 4K
My Location
South Wales
^^^ yes, must have owned it for 30 years+, working fine with no repairs, only some potentiometer clean now and then, and re-tightenend somewhat loose power transistors screws to ensure heat transfer.
Great little amps, my dad had one for a few years :)

nelson_b

Contributor
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Strong 4375 driving a 2.4 m Channel Master dual focus offset + Invcom Quad C120 K/U l.n.b. + BSC 421 and Zinwell C band l.n.b.,s - DR HD F15 - TM5302 - Octagon SX88+Optima - GT Media V7 - HD receivers. + other dishes currently in use - Antique 3.0 m Prodelin P.F. - Channel Master 1.8 m offset - Channel Master. 1.2 m.
My Location
North West Yorkshire - near Lancashire & Cumbria borders.
Hi -
Was doing some work the other day for someone who,s husband passed away last year ...
she was clearing some things out .. so they went in my car :)
cant really call the "Sharp" box of tricks hi - fi but the other things look o.k.
not that i will be keeping any of it .... i have more than enough old hi fi stuff here already .. no room for any more .....

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

RustySpoons

Sleepy Hollow
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
50E - 30W
65E- 65W
Mutant HD51
Edision Primo IP S2
Dreambox DM800HD
Venton Unibox HD2
Sony Bravia 55" 4K
My Location
South Wales
Hi -
Was doing some work the other day for someone who,s husband passed away last year ...
she was clearing some things out .. so they went in my car :)
cant really call the "Sharp" box of tricks hi - fi but the other things look o.k.
not that i will be keeping any of it .... i have more than enough old hi fi stuff here already .. no room for any more .....
That Sharp has an interesting turntable, linear tracking and double sided, it will have two styli :)
I recon that would sell on eBay it's got a bit of curiosity about it.

Last edited:

nelson_b

Contributor
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Strong 4375 driving a 2.4 m Channel Master dual focus offset + Invcom Quad C120 K/U l.n.b. + BSC 421 and Zinwell C band l.n.b.,s - DR HD F15 - TM5302 - Octagon SX88+Optima - GT Media V7 - HD receivers. + other dishes currently in use - Antique 3.0 m Prodelin P.F. - Channel Master 1.8 m offset - Channel Master. 1.2 m.
My Location
That Sharp has an interesting turntable, linear tracking and double sided, it will have two styli :)

Indeed its an odd one:) - Its missing its speakers at the moment .. but i,m told they will turn up, and she will call me when they do .. i have some here that will do for testing ... will plug it in later and see if its ok ..

She says there are other items , but needs to check if her daughter wants them first .
The two C.D. players look a bit dusty and grubby on my photo,s ? - but in reality are like new and are still in boxes with polystyrene packing.

nelson_b

Contributor
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location

The turntable does not spin -- the old belt has turned to goo ..... needs an (ebay) £7.00 belt .. so think i will wait and see if the speakers turn up first :( .... the tracking arm works ok .. only one stylus ... the arm goes across and turns upside down .. over the edge of the record .. l.o.l. - most entertaining - see pics ..
Both C.D. decks are in good working order .. and sound good through my garage stereo system ...:)
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

RustySpoons

Sleepy Hollow
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
50E - 30W
65E- 65W
Mutant HD51
Edision Primo IP S2
Dreambox DM800HD
Venton Unibox HD2
Sony Bravia 55" 4K
My Location
South Wales
The turntable does not spin -- the old belt has turned to goo ..... needs an (ebay) £7.00 belt .. so think i will wait and see if the speakers turn up first :( .... the tracking arm works ok .. only one stylus ... the arm goes across and turns upside down .. over the edge of the record .. l.o.l. - most entertaining - see pics ..
Both C.D. decks are in good working order .. and sound good through my garage stereo system ...:)
View attachment 116787View attachment 116788View attachment 116789
Ahh the old belt rot, that is incredible! even more of a curiosity :)