You favourite PC platform Game/Obsession.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Well mine is Cossacks, or at least it was until I got a bit too busy at work and with the forum.

So what about everyone else, I know that World of Warcraft and Eve are both huge as online games, what's the biggest or most obsessional at the moment?

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
How many hours have people all over the world spent playing these games?

One of the guys that worked for me stayed up all night regular playing Civilisation - it really grabbed you.

Played SIM city a long time ago and always thought they should make EVER town planner play it at their interview.

That would sort them out before the ruin real cities!

mhku

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM Nano ~ sg2100
My Location
Midlands
On a BBC B it was Elite- how many hours did I waste to become Elite?

I learnt my lesson and kept away. Then we had Halo at work on the LAN :D

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Crumbs, had forgotten about Elite, I actually managed to get Archangel ranking by mistakenly destroying a viper craft, which turned out to be a smuggler, rather than police. :) Spent hours on the old Amstrad 1512 playing Elite. :)

mhku

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM Nano ~ sg2100
My Location
Midlands
Minerals, drugs, slaves.

:)

PJ02

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2m CM, 36v Positioner, DB7020Si.
Diablo, CAS3+
My Location
Cheshire
If you liked Elite then check out Eve-Online.

Modern day version MMOPG, it's very addictive and always changes.

PJ

jinx1985

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Beetel SD96 , 6ft dish, universal LNB
My Location
Nagpur,Maharastra,India
i like far cry

awasome graphics $ game play

kreacher

Waiting for HD
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Tata Sky - Humax STB
My Location
India
Spent a lot of time on Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion but my current favourite has to be Bioshock.

Jumile

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7025+ with LT5, Penta 85 dish, Sky+
My Location
Berkshire
PJ02 is spot on. I started playing EVE Online last Friday and am hooked. I've also got a number of my friends and family addicted, too. What a fantastic game! And unlike other MMOGs, everyone worldwide plays on the same server - so my uncle, brother and a mate in Oz can play alongside some mates and I here in the UK, who also play alongside a mate in the US.

Prior to that I'd been playing mostly FPS games on the PC - Quake Wars, MoHA, CoD4, Battlefield 2142 (and Battlefield 2 before that), America's Army - and IL2 1946 and some Everquest (RPG's now bore me to tears). On the Xbox360 I've been playing GRAW2, Shadowrun (I loved the paper-and-dice RPG) and Rainbow 6: Las Vegas.

BTW, for those playing subscription-based games, check out Shattered Crystal. (No affiliation, etc).

dig deep

Prince of Birthdays
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dream7020 and AZ Elite and a few DM800
My Location
Sweden
I am more than retro :)

Love those old side scrollers Shoot at everything that moves, jump and climb and find all the treasures:-rofl2