No HD channels are working, is it my equipment?

digimonteur

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Astra-Hotbird Windows XP
My Location
germany
Hi, I am new here. I am in southern Germany and want to get the German ASTRA 19.2 (normal) German satellite HD broadcasts.

I adjusted my dish, and got the signal from the ASTRA 19.2 satellite but NONE of the HD channels work.
Thanks for the help
My Way to found all four Band Sections are working.

Go to the "LyngSat" and look for working Transponders with "free" and knowing Channels from Astra 19,2°, notice 2 or 3 working Transponders for Horizontal Low 18V/0Khz, same from Vertikal Low 14V/0Khz, same from Horizontal High 18V/22Khz and from Vertical High 14V/22Khz

10773 H/L - 11068 V/L
10803 H/L - 11156 V/L
10891 H/L - 11229 V/L

11836 H/H - 12051 V/H
12110 H/H - 12480 V/H
12188 H/H - 12322 V/H

Go to TV Mode on your Samsung then press "Settings - Broadcasting - Expert Settings - Manual Scan - Astra 19,2° E - Press OK by Transponder for List.

When you sure you have right connected the 4 cables from the LNB to the right connectors on the multiswitch. You can test with the noticed Transponders, when you see the green line in the signal bar. I have all with 100 %
When you will test your connection from LNB to Multiswitch, first connect only the H/L from LNB with Multiswitch H/L, then look with noticed Transponder data for green Signalbar. Second step take only the others step by step to the Multiswitch and test other noticed Transponder data. Remember Transponder with free Channels

For myself i have an OPTICUM Satreceiver AX150 programmed for Testing LNB´s. I have created a new Satellit in Settings named LNB-TEST-Astra
i aded 4 Transponders with free Channels from Astra 19,2°,for each of the 4 frequency ranges. Then I did a manual search for each frequency range. I have deleted all programs except for 1 for each transponde and edit the Name of each Channel like H/L 18V/0Khz ......... Wenn i will test LNB, i select the fake satellit "LNB-Test-Astra" and when all channel open, so all 4 frequency ranges are ok

Last edited:

digimonteur

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Astra-Hotbird Windows XP
My Location
germany
For myself i have an OPTICUM Satreceiver AX150 programmed for Testing LNB´s. I have created a new Satellit in Settings named LNB-TEST-Astra
i aded 4 Transponders with free Channels from Astra 19,2°,for each of the 4 frequency ranges. Then I did a manual search for each frequency range. I have deleted all programs except for 1 for each transponde and edit the Name of each Channel like H/L 18V/0Khz ......... Wenn i will test LNB, i select the fake satellit "LNB-Test-Astra" and when all channel open, so all 4 frequency ranges are ok. You also you can test multi Satsystems and DiSEC Components with this Method with edit other configurations. You can edit a lot of Fake Satellites for your System.
The whole thing doesn't work so well with televisions because you usually can't configure them in so many different ways like a extern Receiver

Last edited: