Alitronica and TSReader

7mdish

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
CM 2.4m motorised offset dish, Viking Ku-band 2-ports motorised feed, 2 SMW LNBs, RC2000A, Dreambox DM920.
My Location
Milan, Italy
Hello, I have problem using TSReader 2.8.47c with an old Alitronika AT40USB ASI to USB interface.
I installed latest Alitronica drivers in Win10, it seems to work as Windows recognizes it, the device is announced as perfectly working in Device Manager.
However, DvsStation4 crashes just after opening. I see the device in its device list, but as soon as I select my device, the program does not initialize it and crashes.
Anyway, I'm not interesting in using DvsStation4, so I did not worried about that.
Going to TSReader. I'm able to select my Alitronica from the device list and it seems recognized (I see it as device in use in TSReader main screen), but TSReader is always "Reading PAT" and the table is not populated.
I'm sure that ASI source is present and it is good. Just tried to restart many times the device in TSReader pressing ALT+R, also tried to disconnect and connect again USB cable and tested with a different USB 3 cable. No way.
Please note that TSReader perfectly works with my TBS5925 and EBSPro 16 selecting UDP Unicast.
Must I select something more in TSReader? Or do you think it could be any USB issue?
DvsStation4 error seems a little bit strange, so I suspect some USB problem but I'm not sure and I don't know what to do. Please help. Thanks.

moonbase

Small Dish Man
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
...I'm sure that ASI source is present and it is good...

How have you confirmed that your ASI source is present and is good?
Have you used another device that can accept an ASI input to confirm you have a good ASI source?

As this is obviously related to the NS2000 demodulator topic I think you would have been better posting this question in that topic?

7mdish

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
CM 2.4m motorised offset dish, Viking Ku-band 2-ports motorised feed, 2 SMW LNBs, RC2000A, Dreambox DM920.
My Location
Milan, Italy
Yes you are right, this topic is NS2000 related.
We verified ASI output with an Ericson decoder that perfectly detects ASI signal, so this is not the problem.
I thought here is the best section to post such topic, I try to post in the other thread. Thanks.