Bbc1 hd

tjl

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Skybox F3
Panasonic LCD
My Location
Worcester.. England
Can some one tell me if bbc1 is now bbc1 hd on the passion+ as is itv1,sorry to ask but I read a few threads on a different subject and they were on about bbc1 and bbc1 hd.but I cannot find them listed on the channel list other than seperate channels

satelliteman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Northants, Midlands UK & Lanzarote, Canary Islands
Should list them as separate channels being SD and HD. _http://www.flysat.com/28east.php

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
And don't forget that although we now have a dedicated BBC1 HD Channel, BBC HD has not been replaced and still continues to show a selection of BBC programmes from across the entire BBC output (And still largely non-simulcast).

Hughes

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax Foxsat HDR, Samsung Sky+ HD, Skybox, Fransat HD box, Fransat SD box
Several dishes up to 150cm, receiving 28E 26E 19E 13E 9E 5W
My Location
Lugo, Galicia, Spain
BBC1 HD, -the only BBC domestic channel not breaking up in the heavy rain here this morning, presumably because it's on the transponder which BBC East(W) and BBC CI used to inhabit and which were always the strongest in this part of Spain.

briangw

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax HDR1000
Samsung 40" TV
FS Passion+160Gb
Samsung 22" TV
Humax Foxsat
Hannspree 22" HDMI
1.8m Prodelin offset
Triax Cascade System
with 19 Apartments
My Location
Los Lobos, SE Spain (Lat: 37.3087° Long: -1.7647°)
Hughes said:
BBC1 HD, -the only BBC domestic channel not breaking up in the heavy rain here this morning, presumably because it's on the transponder which BBC East(W) and BBC CI used to inhabit and which were always the strongest in this part of Spain.

Yes, that move has worked out quite well for us expats with previously weak signals.

Also check out
BBC 2 NI on 10818V
and
ITV1 HD NW (or Scotland) on 10936V

which are also now much more reliable.

We just need CH4 HD on the same TP as BBC1 HD, which according to the rumours is imminent, and we will all be happy little bunnies.

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
briangw said:
We just need CH4 HD on the same TP as BBC1 HD, which according to the rumours is imminent, and we will all be happy little bunnies.

That's a long standing wish and is still not substantiated despite the impending availability of space.

But I hope the wish comes true!

tjl

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Skybox F3
Panasonic LCD
My Location
Worcester.. England
satelliteman said:
Should list them as separate channels being SD and HD. _http://www.flysat.com/28east.php

Ah in that lies a problem as I have performed a scan and it only lists BBC1 and BBC HD as usual with no mention of BBC1 HD in the list,or am I doing something wrong,I went for the factory reset using the freesat option to choose the channels should I be using a diferent method,help would be grateful

tjl

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Skybox F3
Panasonic LCD
My Location
Worcester.. England
I have sorted my own problem out,Thanks for the replies,I stopped and engaged Brain and just scaned 10847 v and up she rises.which left me just move channel to a more handy location near main favourites