Administrator
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
The transmitters at Bristol's Mangotsfield site will fall silent in February - the lease on the site has ended & the site is to be cleared for redevelopment.

MW stations will close. DAB sevices have been relocated.

MW - Radio Bristol / Smooth Radio

Lazarus

Lazarus

Tout Rond Bon Oeuf
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
I don't really know why, but reading this brought to mind my beloved Mini, with it's "Sparkrite" new-fangled Electronic Ignition box, coming to a grinding halt on the periphery of the Droitwich site. circa 1980.

Had to disconnect it to get the old girl going again.

EMC? Wassaaat? :eek:

2cvbloke

2cvbloke

Bulbs need shelter too...
My Satellite Setup
No satellite stuff for the moment (aside from a 43cm minidish that was on the house already), Samsung SyncMaster T27B550 Smart TV & Monitor, and a few computers...
My Location
Near Pontop Pike, Co. Durham
Ah, Sparkrite, my dad's favourite alarm brand, every time he bought a new 2nd-hand car, he always fitted it with a Sparkrite alarm... :-rofl2

A

Archive-8

I don't really know why, but reading this brought to mind my beloved Mini, with it's "Sparkrite" new-fangled Electronic Ignition box, coming to a grinding halt on the periphery of the Droitwich site. circa 1980.

EMC? Wassaaat? :eek:
Thought this might get it going againimage.jpeg

pontiend

pontiend

Contibruter
My Satellite Setup
See Signature
My Location
south yorkshire

EMC? Wassaaat? :eek:[/QUOT
That brings back memorys I lived there 1978 to 1981.Are the Wychbold masts still standing.

Last edited: