Digitalb supersport reception problems

Bob the Boss

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hi guys,

Has anyone else just suffered reception problems for all 5 Supersport channels?? I am getting massively pixelated pictures on all 5 channels, but all other 16.0E channels are unaffected. The reception strength is down to 69% on all 5 Supersport channels, when they were at 79% half an hour ago. Again, all other 16E channels are unaffected. Any thoughts anyone?

Cheers,
Bob the Boss

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
16 East can be a difficult bird at the best of times in the UK but we do not know if you are in the UK as your profile is empty. Not only that your system profile, detailing your equipment is not present so nobody could draw a comparison with their own systems thus formulate an answer to your problems.

wod

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1m channel master, jaeger smr1224, Inverto black ultra twin, technomate tm-1500ci, broken receiver vantage x221ci, New additions Skybox F5s and technomate tm-5402 HD arriving soon.
My Location
yorkshire
the fec is the issue with some of the channels which wont help with the reception

i heard they was testing the transponder for more channels, as i was viewing the liverpool match last week and the signal went completely.

it wont be any easier now that the w2m satellite is damaged

Blatherskite

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky+ HD box (basic package)
DM800HD
Geotrack polar mount
88cm Triax dish
My Location
Geordieland
In reply to Bob the Boss, I lost Digitalb reception last night (Man U v Ful.) second half, checked this morning 7.45am, all 5 supersports channels were working fine.

Hope things are OK for this weekends games, fingers crossed.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
DA were playing with the fec again last night.

Bob the Boss

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hi everyone again.

Many thanks to everyone who replied! I'm so glad that it wasn't my setup going wrong again after all the hassles I've had over the past year with it! It's fine again now, back up to 78% quality level and not breaking up at all. I must post some pictures of my 1.0m dish on a little patio stand over the next few days. I'm on my 3rd dish now, due to the wind blowing the dishes over and ruining them... Will post some pics asap. Many thanks again for everyone's help!!

:)

gpage24

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
sky,Showtime,Supersports,Art,1.2 meter dish,Lacuna mk4 meter,Horizon ,satcatcher,
My Location
canary islands
Bob the Boss said:
Hi everyone again.

Many thanks to everyone who replied! I'm so glad that it wasn't my setup going wrong again after all the hassles I've had over the past year with it! It's fine again now, back up to 78% quality level and not breaking up at all. I must post some pictures of my 1.0m dish on a little patio stand over the next few days. I'm on my 3rd dish now, due to the wind blowing the dishes over and ruining them... Will post some pics asap. Many thanks again for everyone's help!!

:)
just for your interest,,its everywhere, here in the canary islands went as well 2nd half of manu game..and i bet as well it will happen again the weekend and allways with live games,,Digitalb/supersport have been taking the pxxx out of people since the season began,and the funny part about it on another forum the discussion on 3pm games are banned¡¡¡and allways when there is a prob with the transmissions the mods systems seem to be the only ones that are on,,by by digitalb from me,,sorry if i went on a bit im just cheeeeesed with them...)(-red