Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
News from wotsat:

A remote control system, iPlayer access and automatic recording organisation have won the top prizes in Dream Multimedia’s build-a-plugin competition.

-http://wotsat.techradar.com/news/dream-selects-plug-competition-winners-04-01-11?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+wotsat%2FGRzG+%28What+Satellite+%26+Digital+TV+FB%29&utm_content=FaceBook

shumifan50

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2xDM7025(DVB-S tuner), DM600SPVR, DM800S, DM500S HD, Triax 90cm with MultiBracket 4 sats.
My Location
Europe
It was a stitchup - 3 Germans won and most notably the cars were pre-ordered and painted in Dreambox livery and LEFT HAND DRIVE.
Top it off with the fact that the iPlayer app is the only new idea (contrary to competition requirements); the other 2 are picture viewing/manipulation and a web bouquet editor, according to DMM website.

Any entrants should read the contract they have signed very carefully before publishing their entries on the web.

A nonymous

Reaction score
I liked the last Plugin that Dream Multimedia released. The one that deleted the bootloader off the DM500s :-doh!

I would expect nothing else from Dream Multimedia :-lan2

tomthebomb1968

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
VU+ Duo 250gig/ DreamElite BH 1.3.2 Multiboot

Dreambox 500s-(clone) / DM-600

Relook 400s 160 Gig-/SifTeam 1.93 e enigma

Foretec 90cm Dish with Nikkai Diseqc Motor- 2 sky+ receivers fixed 28.2 east.
My Location
Newtownabbey, near Belfast, Northern Ireland
shumifan50 said:
It was a stitchup - 3 Germans won and most notably the cars were pre-ordered and painted in Dreambox livery and LEFT HAND DRIVE.
Top it off with the fact that the iPlayer app is the only new idea (contrary to competition requirements); the other 2 are picture viewing/manipulation and a web bouquet editor, according to DMM website.

Any entrants should read the contract they have signed very carefully before publishing their entries on the web.
Any rights signed away in the entry form are returned to the entrants if they don't win a prize.

shumifan50

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2xDM7025(DVB-S tuner), DM600SPVR, DM800S, DM500S HD, Triax 90cm with MultiBracket 4 sats.
My Location
Europe
Any rights signed away in the entry form are returned to the entrants if they don't win a prize.

Carefully read the section Obligations and Secrecy.