Help please with MRB

simsyboy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky Digital, TiVo, GBSat 2CI0 Reciever, Viaccess Red/Black Cam
My Location
Pontypridd, UK
I recently bought a MRB Cam with ZCAS 1.0 on it. I am confused by people saying I need ucas. Anyway, what I really want help with is getting channels to work. I know D+ on 19E works with this cam (as I can see from posts in this forum). However when I click on Nagravision on my remote to edit keys nothing happens! I have a GBSat 2Ci0. Would one of those 5 in 1 fun card files work? And what are the MRB files, I got one called MRB317, seems to be latest. Not done ahything with it yet. If I do need this, I have a programmer, but no software to program Bins or Hexs. Does anyone know of any. Any help much apreciated. Thanks all.

bassfreak

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Strong SRT6355
DiSEqC v1.2 device for GOTOX
Matrix Reborn ZCAS - which i would like to know how to use :)
My Location
Romania
i also have a Matrix Reborn with ZCAS. i want to make it do all the stuff and i have a laptop with pcmcia interface for programming it.
is there a problem if i erased the firmware (i think) from the receiver download/update menu?

Tigran

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
CI CAM
My Location
USA
You, guys, need Cas 2, or Cas 3 programmer. I have the same MRB ZCas module, and never had any problem to programm it. I am using cas2 interface, with friendly 4.7.1 version installed on my computer.
Get the latest .bin file, load it and programm it. Sometimes it is usefull to erase the cam multiple times, before programming.
DO NOT TOUCH or REWRITE xlinx on Matrix Reborn Module!!!!!!!!!!
Watching some of providers, better to have Autoupdate in Off mode.