help with viasat denmark problem.......!

dave1979

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1m dish,and 1.1m dish,samsung hd receivers(viasat).3sky box's and sky dish's,1 sky italia.
My Location
midlands
hi hope some one can shead some light on this for me!ive got viasat denmark had it all season and they have shown ALL premier league games LIVE be it on TV2 or the XTRA PL channels on sunday there are 10 games been played!!but viasat denmark only has 8channels in all for prem games!!now on there website it says they are showing 4 games on the TV2 channel!all live all at the same time!but on the EPG its just saying the man u v blackpool game!(this has never happend before as there has never been 10 games on the same day!)so i just wanted to now how will it work?will it be a bit like sky with the RED button thing,or via internet....!!???its the wolves game iam after!but like i say its got the man u game wolves,man city, n arsenal game showing at the same time on the same channel!!!:confusedif it is via red button or something like that will i be able to get that opion in england??? thankx dave.

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
Some providers usually offer a simulcast service, for the last day of the season, where they flip between games, check the listing, if it states simulcast then that's what they're probably doing.

dave1979

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1m dish,and 1.1m dish,samsung hd receivers(viasat).3sky box's and sky dish's,1 sky italia.
My Location
midlands
thats the problem mate....on viasat dk site it says its showing 4 games and on the epg its just showing 1...thats all...it dont say anythin else!!!i think u mite be rite but to be fair i think its just going to be one of them things,turn on at 4:00 and see what happens...!

paxrax

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
☆☆☆vu+ duo☆☆☆
dm800s (rev m)☆☆☆
dm800s (rev l3)☆☆☆
1m motorised dish☆☆☆
zone 1 sky dish☆☆☆
My Location
uk
viasat sport are showing the wolves game, is that not part of your package?

fergyc

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
VU+ Duo with ViX and OSCAM, Prof Revolution 7301 PCI Card, 2x Dreambox 500S, 80cm Technomate Dish with Inverto Black Ultra and TM-2600 DiSEqC Motor. Technomate TM-300D along with a few zone 1 minidishes that get moved regularly and a zone 2 for 19e a
My Location
Northumberland
paxrax said:
viasat sport are showing the wolves game, is that not part of your package?

Swedish package

paxrax

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
☆☆☆vu+ duo☆☆☆
dm800s (rev m)☆☆☆
dm800s (rev l3)☆☆☆
1m motorised dish☆☆☆
zone 1 sky dish☆☆☆
My Location
uk
fergyc said:
Swedish package

lol, just re-read the thread title,

i must take more notice!

anyway, i thought viasat were supposed to have every prem game live, so the swedish derivitive have the wolves game but the danish/latvian dont?

fergyc

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
VU+ Duo with ViX and OSCAM, Prof Revolution 7301 PCI Card, 2x Dreambox 500S, 80cm Technomate Dish with Inverto Black Ultra and TM-2600 DiSEqC Motor. Technomate TM-300D along with a few zone 1 minidishes that get moved regularly and a zone 2 for 19e a
My Location
Northumberland
Latvia has nothing to do with it but Denmark should. Viasat Sweden is showing the Games on Sport, Fotboll and TV10 but Denmark doesn't have these channels. TV2 is, I think, just PLTV with Danish commentary instead of English so it may just be showing one and the rest delayed but why the big games?

farads

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500S, 7020, 800S, ViasatHD PaceDS830NV
Triax TD-78, polarmount dish1,3m, T-90 multifocus,
Satlook Micro G2 + Spectrum-analyzer.
My Location
Latvia
Hi
Viasat Latvia translate Viasat Premier League HD channel and at this you can watch all 380 premier league games.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Viasat Latvia is insanely expensive here in the UK - the dealers are asking £2000 for it. You have to be very keen indeed to stump up that sort of money

And the signal strength via the Nordic beam on 5E is very poor across much of the UK....

martinuk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, C120 Invacom 0.3 LNB & Feedhorn, with Tm.Vbox &Technomate 5402HD
My Location
uk-stoke-on-trent
On the pl extra channels they show every single 3pm sat games on 4.8e

farads

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500S, 7020, 800S, ViasatHD PaceDS830NV
Triax TD-78, polarmount dish1,3m, T-90 multifocus,
Satlook Micro G2 + Spectrum-analyzer.
My Location
Latvia
I know, the price is not adequate, but I know people who sell this for very better price :)

P.S.
Can somebody of admin activate PM for me.

Thanks in advance.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
farads said:
I know, the price is not adequate, but I know people who sell this for very better price :)

P.S.

Thanks in advance.

No - there are very few reasons why a brand new member needs pm facilities. Unless you can prove one of the approved needs you will get it in a month or so when you have made a few more posts - like all other new members.

dave1979

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
midlands
farads said:

P.S.

Thanks in advance.
go for viasat denmark u get all prem games,movies,music,sport,etc etc etc.full cost £1300 will cost more if you need dish,set up etc £2000ish.