help!

alibistoon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreambox 500 -supermax 1x1 ci
My Location
iran
hi.i'm a newbie with relook.would you please answer me if relook hd(cuberevo) support gbox?which version?where i can receive more detailed information? very thanks.

mazen_094

Reaction score
Hello mate,
Cube revo, as all other linux-based STBs, SUPPORTS gbox and all other card sharing servers. This issue is not hardware dependent, it depends completely on your receiver software.

Which version does it support?
Well, this depends on the plugins server as well as which image you use for your receiver. You can basically recognise two types of images:
- DGS based images which have the same OSD as that of the original sftware. Generally, these images have limited support for cardsharing servers and they don't follow the trend at cardsharing.
- Enigma based images which support the so called all in one panel. There is a plenty of these images on the net. I mention Fantacy, Highland, AB Enigma, Gemini, SifTeam; just to name a few. These images are magnificant at the variety of the plugins they provide either for cardsharing or for extra services. In many times, their plugins are interoperable (as they are all Enigma based) so you configure a cardshaing server the same way for many of the aforementioned images. HOWEVER, these images are dangerous as they might have many bugs that might end up killing your receiver.

Having said that, cardsharing is ILLEGAL when used for piracy business, but many hobbists use it for fun and only for fun.