Humax ICORD & Moteck DiseqC 1.2 Motor

cdtronix

Supporting Advertiser
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.1m Triax With Inverto Black Ultra fixed on 4.8East. 60cm Dish Fixed on 28East both Diseqc onto Dreambox 800HD. Cdtronix 1.2m Motorised with Twin LNB using Technomate TM6800 HD. Seperate Sky+ HD & Icecrypt S1500C.
My Location
Essex
Hi wonder if anyone has had any issues with the Icord & a moteck 1.2 motor.

We have a customer who had motorised setup with an MVision which was working fine but they wanted us to put in the Icord for them.

Setup all the satellite settings in the menus, got 19e/16e/13e/1w all in and scanned and initally seemed to be working fine when changing channels between the sats.

But then i noticed an issue with 16e, 95% of the time when we choose 16e the motor just sits there and doesnt move. going between 19e/13e1w all seems fine, just when you select 16e nothing happens.

when i go back in to the satellite edit positions and choose 16e the dish moves to the correct position, its just doing it when choosing a channel from that sat list.

Any ideas apart from doing a factory reset on box and motor and trying again ?

Got version GXLSCI 1.00.13 on the Icord at present.

guest poster

registered
Reaction score
is USALS selected on 16e not diseqc 1.2

otherwise..

I'd put in a lot more sats and see if it does it elsewhere..

cdtronix

Supporting Advertiser
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.1m Triax With Inverto Black Ultra fixed on 4.8East. 60cm Dish Fixed on 28East both Diseqc onto Dreambox 800HD. Cdtronix 1.2m Motorised with Twin LNB using Technomate TM6800 HD. Seperate Sky+ HD & Icecrypt S1500C.
My Location
Essex
pedro2000uk said:
is USALS selected on 16e not diseqc 1.2

otherwise..

I'd put in a lot more sats and see if it does it elsewhere..

as far as i remember is was set for diseqc 1.2 for 16e. Going back in a few days so will probably start from stratch again. dish moved about fine via all sats from the satellite postion edit menu, its just when changing chs that it didnt want to know which i thought was odd and just with 16e.

Was just wondering if anyone else has had any issues with these boxes & diseqc motors.

cheers