Iphone5s review/comparison

S

Steve Steve

Nice one .....your a anti tech dude ..I guess.........each to his own ...right...!

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Nice one .....your a anti tech dude ..I guess.........each to his own ...right...!
Not at all, I have a Nokia 2330.

Which reminds me of a question I should have asked a month ago.

How does one forward a voicemail onto another mobile with the Nokia ?

PaulR

Dazed and Confused Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
-----------See sig-----------
My Location
Wirral, NW UK and Vaucluse, France.
Ah, Nokia. One of my favourite phones was a Nokia 3210 once I had put the vibrating alert (a small motor with an eccentric weight) in. A nice shape and would fit in my shirt top pocket just right.

smoggy07

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky minidish and Sky + HD 250gig Anytime+ box with full ish appart from sports and movies, Dreambox DM500s clone (Pli Jade3 max var F/W), Motorised 1.1Meter Dish
My Location
middlesbrough, teesside, northeast coast, uk
Ah, Nokia. One of my favourite phones was a Nokia 3210 once I had put the vibrating alert (a small motor with an eccentric weight) in. A nice shape and would fit in my shirt top pocket just right.

I remember those well and the 3310, infact I have a friend who works in a scrap yard and he still uses a 3210 at work

I had access to unlocking gear years ago when these phones first come out and you could add pics, screensavers, ringtones and other cool stuff using the unlocking cables.
I'm sure you could flash certain xx10 models to upgrade them to the xx15/xx20/xx30 handset firmware to add extra features to the phones