Lost in space

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
Interesting site about the pre-Gagarin cosmonauts who allegedly perished in space. I remember reading long ago of such occurances, but put it down to Western propaganda.
The Italian enthusiasts who had been tracking the Soviet space missions of unmanned flights since the first Sputnik launch had apparently picked up signals which included the dying heartbeat and breathing of a cosmonaut, this well before the Gagarin flight. These audio clips are on the site.
Photos of groups of cosmonauts include 'before and after' pictures with the missing cosmonaut(s) airbrushed out (in the best Soviet tradition).

Probably old news to some,but worth a look:-

http://lostcosmonauts.com/default.htm

Llew

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK

s*t*a*r*m*a*n

Reaction score
My Location
scotland
"Some sites dedicated to the N1 that could have got the Russians to the moon ahead of the USA"

Thats assuming that the americans ever landed on the moon :) I always wonder about the flag on the moon blowing about when infact there is not any atmosphere to cause it. Conspiracy theorists say this is one of many things that show the moon landings were faked. Perhaps the rocket thrusters were burning or something? One things for sure though ,man has sent space rockets into space and we dont deny that because we get all our super satellite tv from satellites up there dont we :)

kalamar

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Reaction score
I agree I dont think the amellicans ever got to the moon,it sure does look phoney to me too.
13.gif

haggard

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
7000S - 300GB Maxtor
1GB USB -
Syslink wifi bridge from DB to Syslink wifi router to Apple Extreme streaming relay to Apple G5, 2 xG4.
Elgato into G4 17 in for Apple DVB-T captures.
Panasonic 42 HD ready
My Location
NW England
s*t*a*r*m*a*n said:
"Some sites dedicated to the N1 that could have got the Russians to the moon ahead of the USA"

Thats assuming that the americans ever landed on the moon :) I always wonder about the flag on the moon blowing about when infact there is not any atmosphere to cause it. Conspiracy theorists say this is one of many things that show the moon landings were faked. Perhaps the rocket thrusters were burning or something? One things for sure though ,man has sent space rockets into space and we dont deny that because we get all our super satellite tv from satellites up there dont we :)

Sorry starman
There's no film of the flag blowing or fluttering, just a still. They inserted a wire so it wouldn't hang limp and the fabric hangs with a loose fold in it.

There are people who believe the earth was created 6,000 years ago and will argue till they are exhausted that geology is faked, paleontology is faked, biology is faked, radioactive decay is faked and E does not equal mc squared. They think that hundreds and thousands of scientists have got together in a huge global conspiracy just to victimise the few hundred young-earth creationsists, picking on them instead of Jews, East Europe orthodox, Asian religions, all of which don't cling to 6,000 years.
So the moon landing is quite small fry. If you fake something that big, somebody eventually will accept a cheque form Piers Morgan.