Motorised System Update.

GrumpyDave

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1mt Tecatel dish,Technomate high gain lnb,Technomate 5400 super+ receiver,Stab HH 100 motor,Diablo cam2,Cas3+ programmer.Satellites viewed 42E to 30w.
1.9 famaval dish,2 Pace 2600c1 sky boxes,quad invacom lnb viewing 28e.Receivers in reserve panas
My Location
murcia spain
I posted the above yesterday on the Forum in Digital Satellite Systems-What to buy-What to install section.
Today I wrote a reply to all who responed to my post.This was at least an hour or more now.
When I submited the post,a message appeared telling me a moderator would have to check my post before it would appear on the board. At the time of writing nothing has appeared.
Have I done something wrong?or is lost in cyper space.Please advise when you can, as this is only my third or fourth post since joining this Forum and I want to make sure that I am doing everything correctly. Thank-you.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Hi GD. Yes you are doing everything right - it was caught in the moderation queue.

Ive approved it now.

Its unusual theres none of the staff around on a Saturday morning, although the weather has finally improved enough here in the UK for folk to be out and about more than in recent weeks.

Rest assured that as you make more posts the restriction will disappear - we had to put the auto moderate restriction on new members because we were having terrible problems with spammers trying to hijack the forum for their own nefarious means.

GrumpyDave

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1mt Tecatel dish,Technomate high gain lnb,Technomate 5400 super+ receiver,Stab HH 100 motor,Diablo cam2,Cas3+ programmer.Satellites viewed 42E to 30w.
1.9 famaval dish,2 Pace 2600c1 sky boxes,quad invacom lnb viewing 28e.Receivers in reserve panas
My Location
murcia spain
Thank-you Analoguesat for your prompt reply.I could not agree more with your policy decision.A well policed site.
Now I know how the system works I will be more patient in the future.
Hopefully as I post more my spelling will improve as well.Just looked at my last post to you!!!
Weather here is 17c and sunny,feels cold to us as we are fully acclimatised after seven years in the sun.

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
Murcia eh?

Hoping to fly there in June.

As for speling, use Firefox (if you're not already) as it has an in-line speel-chocker.