No CA Found

Zed

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triax TD88, x3 Inverto Black Ultras, x2 Dreambox 800HD Pro, Triax Multi-Block LNB Arm, Lots of WF100 cable, Triax 110, Superior Darkmotor, DarkGold 0.1lnb, Dreambox 7025+, Horizon USB Plus Satellite Meter
My Location
Belfast
Hi again guys,

I'm back with another self-inflicted problem!

So I bought a DM800 clone (I know the risks of buying clones but its all i could afford). I've been image hopping trying to find one I like. Unfortunatley, the last image I flashed was the wrong one and I've wrecked the box! It was BL82, which I've had working before so I don't think thats the culprit, however I think it wasn't the correct SIM version (Sim 2.01). So now when i turn the box on I just get an error "ERROR01: NO CA FOUND".

I've googled this to death and read many forum posts. The majority of people seem to solve the problem this way:

Connect box to PC via Null Modem. Load patched DreamUP. Click Connect. Power on box. DreamUP should recognise, the box should display an IP, I connect, flash and everything is tickety-boo.

I've tried this and several variations, including using "enforcer" software, various versions of DreamUP. Pretty much every solution posted online, I've tried.

The problem is that my box never gets past the error stage, and never gives me an IP. I'm thinking perhaps the box isn't seen by DreamUP due to a null modem cable problem, but the cable has been working until now, so im prepared to assume its OK (although i'll double check later).

Can anyone please give me some advice? Maybe someone has had similar issues?

Sorry for the long post and thanks for any advice.

Zed

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triax TD88, x3 Inverto Black Ultras, x2 Dreambox 800HD Pro, Triax Multi-Block LNB Arm, Lots of WF100 cable, Triax 110, Superior Darkmotor, DarkGold 0.1lnb, Dreambox 7025+, Horizon USB Plus Satellite Meter
My Location
Belfast
Hey again,

Got it sorted, finally. I wasn't selecting the right IP address in DreamUP. Didn't realise that the DM800 defaults to 192.168.1.10.

I know you guys would have solved it for me anyway ;)

jarnal

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreambox800hd,12 feet ku dish
My Location
india
dear zed. i have faced such type problems . last year my dm800hd pvr display sceen shows"dream multumedia" i tried many enforcer & patched OR many type dreamup, but no luck. this year i have brought another dm800 , after a few days i try change image then it shows no ca found[error 1]same problem with you. now last soluation was that i brought third dm800. i open third box & i take ic where is image installed. i take dump file[image]from third box ic with help of ic programmer & save dumpe file in pc after this i take ic form first & 2nd dm800. all erase files from both ic & clean it,third box dumpe file programme in both ic with help of ic programmer after this i paste or soldring ic in dm 1&2 box. now my all boxes good working

slimmshady

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Advent t9001
My Location
Bolton
Zed said:
Hey again,

Got it sorted, finally. I wasn't selecting the right IP address in DreamUP. Didn't realise that the DM800 defaults to 192.168.1.10.

I know you guys would have solved it for me anyway ;)

I've got the same problem but I can't get passed the err01 no ca found screen on my box. Any chance you could help me out? Thanks

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
jarnal said:
dear zed. i have faced such type problems . last year my dm800hd pvr display sceen shows"dream multumedia" i tried many enforcer & patched OR many type dreamup, but no luck. this year i have brought another dm800 , after a few days i try change image then it shows no ca found[error 1]same problem with you. now last soluation was that i brought third dm800. i open third box & i take ic where is image installed. i take dump file[image]from third box ic with help of ic programmer & save dumpe file in pc after this i take ic form first & 2nd dm800. all erase files from both ic & clean it,third box dumpe file programme in both ic with help of ic programmer after this i paste or soldring ic in dm 1&2 box. now my all boxes good working

Nice to hear you fixed your problem, but thats not really a practical solution for most folks ;)

czajnik

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dm500 + Win7
My Location
United Kingdom
hi,
so any ideas how to fix it. I got the same problem

23:57:01 box type: DM800
No CA found by 2nd stage loader, please contact support at dream-multimedia!

BM300

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, 7020, 800HD
HD-USB
8 Dishes
My Location
UAE
Use Dreamup with both LAN and RS232 connected.
Start your box. Let the flash load.
You will get an error message.
Now restart the box but hold down the front button.
You will get an IP number. You may need to repeat this step several times with 1 minute intervals between each try.
Once you get an IP address, just connect the lan cable and start Opera browser
(Explorer and Firefox also work but are slower).
Enter your Dreambox IP and load an NFI file that matches your box bootloader
(shows for 1 second when starting your box).
You can also load any image but before restarting your box load the bootloader using the broweser.
Just be patient.
Good luck.

john-25

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
motorised system. technomate
My Location
beds.
yes , i got exact prob.u ncan ip by using dreambox fix software ,diff. versio dream up..now i ve the no ca found

hdtvdreambox

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM500s
DM800s
My Location
europe
It means 2 thing:

1. The simcard is loose or malfunctioned.
2. The image is wrong and you need to apply the correct ssl (second stage bootloader) prior to a new flash.