Not open for further replies.

sfw

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
ds..
My Location
S.A
Personal Mail System (PM)
* Please post questions and answers in the forum, so that they may also benefit other users. The personal mail system (PM) is a supplement to the forum, not a replacement, mods and admin will simply delete PMs addressed to them which ignore this rule and ask questions which should have been asked on the forum.
* New members will not immediately have access to Personal mail, due to previous abuse of the system, if you need to contact another member, make your request in the forum feedback section, or in your thread explaining why you need to contact the member. One of the admin will pick up on it and make a decision accordingly.

Hi

Can someone please pm simms for me I cant pm I need him to mail me we are in the same country trying to do the same type thing.

he has gotten further with his research than i have

satelliteman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Northants, Midlands UK & Lanzarote, Canary Islands
PM privileges are restricted for new members. The facility will be available once you have been on the forum for a while and have made more posts.

PaulR

Dazed and Confused Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
-----------See sig-----------
My Location
Wirral, NW UK and Vaucluse, France.
A forum should be somewhere that help can be found if you have a problem.

If what you and simms are doing is not illegal (!) could you not start up a thread and exchange information in the thread? This could be useful for someone else in the future.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Its collaborating on getting Multichoice card sharing working - as the forum cannot condone this and more importantly cannot be seen to be helping anyone c/s discussion on the forum is forbidden.

Request rejected.

BTW - I closed the previous thread as there was an obvious reference to a commercial share on it.

sfw

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
ds..
My Location
S.A
satelliteman said:
PM privileges are restricted for new members. The facility will be available once you have been on the forum for a while and have made more posts.

Thanks am aware of that but i own a farm and my son recently got married and moved in but M-choice wont come out and install another dish.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
sfw said:
Thanks am aware of that but i own a farm and my son recently got married and moved in but M-choice wont come out and install another dish.

So install your own - its not rocket science and we can give you plenty of help. Or stick a multiple outlet lnb on the current dish and just run extra cabling if he is in the same building as you.

sfw

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
ds..
My Location
S.A
lol

you see how easy that was for you ... its not for me :) i`ll continue in my search efforts thanks

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
But it is straightforward.

No different to any other task attempted for the first time - steep learning curve then a growing realisation that it really wasn't at all complicated.

satelliteman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Northants, Midlands UK & Lanzarote, Canary Islands
Please now start a new thread in the relevant section.

Status
Not open for further replies.