Sky Card in Dreambox

Irishmale

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Fuba 85 dish, fuba LNB, Kathrein UFS 910(BPanther Neutrino), DM800(Nabilo v12), Share....
My Location
NRW, Germany
Hi all,
just activated my Sky card in an old Panasonic reciever & tried to use it in my Dreambox 800 (original) with CCcam 2.0.20, however i cant seem to get Sky Sports 1,2,3 running or the other premium channels.
Has anyone a few tips for me???

timo_w2s

Retired Mod
Reaction score
Website
www.timo.me.uk
My Satellite Setup
See Signature
My Location
Maidenhead, UK & Helsinki, Finland
You probably need to put the serial number of the paired Sky box in to the Dreambox settings to view premium channels but as I don't have a Dreambox I can't tell you how to do that.

mikie8

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax HDCI-2000
Diablo wifi
dgstation 200s+ modded to 64Mb
Gibbertini 1.2M Channel Master feedhorn Inverto white
Fibo 90Cm fibo motor inverto white
85cm generic 2600 TM , black ultra
Superjack dp6600
Pace Mss-500
My Location
dagenham
you should put you cccam cfg here to see what might be wrong
you need your boxkey in the config file , mine looks like this :-

cam log deleted - admin

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
No putting a cccam.cfg file on here would be a bad idea - we discourage all cam logs as it encourages folks to post stuff when they cant get their card shares working - and we dont allow detailed help.

Any we spot are removed.

Irishmale

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Fuba 85 dish, fuba LNB, Kathrein UFS 910(BPanther Neutrino), DM800(Nabilo v12), Share....
My Location
NRW, Germany
Kann jemand mir ein tipp geben wie ich das boykey einführen soll????

Sorry English is better!!!!
>Can anyone tell me how to fill in the 17 digit key??? Do i have to use one of the serial converters??? & if so which one is best for cccam??

davemurgtroyd

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Oxford
I am using cccam on an Openbox S9 and to get the box id into I used the 10 figure number from the on screen "System details" menu on the Sky box and converted it to Hexadecimal using an online deciamal to hex converter giving me an 8 character hex number which I entered via the box menus - I used a similar process on a CAM previously to get box id into it. The Sky box serial number is also on a barcoded sticky label on the Sky box but this number is in a slightly different format and you need to discard the first six characters (which are a code for the box type, maker and model) and last character (usually a letter)

fergyc

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
VU+ Duo with ViX and OSCAM, Prof Revolution 7301 PCI Card, 2x Dreambox 500S, 80cm Technomate Dish with Inverto Black Ultra and TM-2600 DiSEqC Motor. Technomate TM-300D along with a few zone 1 minidishes that get moved regularly and a zone 2 for 19e a
My Location
Northumberland
There's a card slot in yours? Mine only had a cam slot

davemurgtroyd

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Oxford
Do you mean the Openbox - yes it has a CI slot and a card reader although the card reader was loose in the receiver and had to open receiver to fit it. But Sky cards worked without loading anything other than boxid (via menu) for premium channels.