4Himdj

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2 Laminas Dish
My Location
Rome
hello,
I'm searching for sky uk inactive cards to work in oscam

I'm actually have one of it that open 4 channels but I know there are various type that can open more channels

thank you
best regards

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Inactive cards will only open the very few "ftv" channels remaining - they have died off in recent months. There are a few (maybe a few hundred?) blue cards out there that will still allow recording of the fta channels BUT they must have been active in a Sky+ box when they were disabled. The cards also regionalise old boxes for the ITV regions.

Ive got half a dozen old blue cards from Central, Border & STV regions collected from defunct Sky boxes.

And before you ask no Im not interested in getting rid of any of them!

iandoh

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1m Mutlibracket (19e, 13e, 10e, 9e, 4.8e) & 1.2m @ 28e
My Location
Pärnu. Estonia/Burgas, Bulgaria
hello,
I'm searching for sky uk inactive cards to work in oscam

I'm actually have one of it that open 4 channels but I know there are various type that can open more channels

thank you
best regards
I'm assuming you want to test the cards in oscam and can pick up the FTV signals where you're located? If so then I can throw one in a card reader and set up oscam.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
I havent bothered checking recently but how many ftv channels are actually left? London Live & one or two of the local services?

4Himdj

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2 Laminas Dish
My Location
Rome
hi,
I have one white card. i can watch london live and local tv.
but on the web people says you can watch other channels with other cards, here's the list:

More4, Channel 4+1, E4+1, Gold, alibi, W, SkySp Racing, ComedyCentral+1, ComedyCentral, ComedyXtra, MTV Hits, MTV Music, Cartoon Network, Cartoon Networt+1, TCM Movies, TCM+1, Boomerang, Boomerang+1, Cartoonito, Film4, ColorsRishtey, ColorsCineplex, TLC, Channel4, TLC+1, Discovery Turbo+1, Zee TV, B4U Music, London Live, COLORS, B4U Movies, Sony SAB, Sony Max2, MTV, MTV Base, MTV Classic, Comedy Xtra, Utsav Plus, Utsav Gold, Utsav Bharat, Dolf +1, W+1

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
That list is cobblers - most of the channels on it are subscription.

Satspot

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TM5402 M4
1.2m Triax dish
Technomate H to H motor
My Location
Ireland
That list is cobblers - most of the channels on it are subscription.
That looks like an old list from the analogue days. Maybe install an old Sky analogue box and hey presto. Doctor Who style.

The discussion is bordering on the unmentionable. You know the one that starts off with .....just asking for a friend like......

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
The C4 family of channels are all fta - these ones listed are the Irish versions which are on the widebeam, so only of any interest to the expats.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
The C4 family of channels are all fta - these ones listed are the Irish versions which are on the widebeam, so only of any interest to the expats.
Or somebody in/near Rome

manic01

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM5402 mk1/2/3/4 TM1500 TM Mini various TM Nano various TM600 TM F3/5 TM Twin etc etc TD110
My Location
GB
hi,
but on the web people says you can watch other channels with other cards, here's the list:

More4, Channel 4+1, E4+1, Gold, alibi, W, SkySp Racing, ComedyCentral+1, ComedyCentral, ComedyXtra, MTV Hits, MTV Music, Cartoon Network, Cartoon Networt+1, TCM Movies, TCM+1, Boomerang, Boomerang+1, Cartoonito, Film4, ColorsRishtey, ColorsCineplex, TLC, Channel4, TLC+1, Discovery Turbo+1, Zee TV, B4U Music, London Live, COLORS, B4U Movies, Sony SAB, Sony Max2, MTV, MTV Base, MTV Classic, Comedy Xtra, Utsav Plus, Utsav Gold, Utsav Bharat, Dolf +1, W+1
A few of the lads on SU bought these cards 6 months or more back, they still work, all those channels inc comedy Central etc clear.

pazitush

Reaction score
I have an old blue viewing card.

What should be the correct Oscam cfg ?

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK

Your IP address is Middle East . There is little chance of capturing the signals required.

Show us your kit !

4Himdj

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2 Laminas Dish
My Location
Rome
hi everybody i have bought a white sky cards and all the channels listed above can be watched

thank you to evrybody for suggestions

best regards

Last edited:

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders

Err this is NOT to be discussed on this forum. Any further attempts to ask this will lead to your account being cancelled.

Satspot

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TM5402 M4
1.2m Triax dish
Technomate H to H motor
My Location
Ireland
Err this is NOT to be discussed on this forum. Any further attempts to ask this will lead to your account being cancelled.
Exactly what I mentioned in post #7 but it won’t stop the lurkers once the waft of you know what is out. Easier just to delete the post completely and put an end to the discussion.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
The warning is sufficient. I will remove any further attempts I see, but please report anything you feel breaks the forum rules & whichever member of staff is logged in will deal with it

iandoh

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1m Mutlibracket (19e, 13e, 10e, 9e, 4.8e) & 1.2m @ 28e
My Location
Pärnu. Estonia/Burgas, Bulgaria
The warning is sufficient. I will remove any further attempts I see, but please report anything you feel breaks the forum rules & whichever member of staff is logged in will deal with it
Out of curiousity, what's would be wrong with using a non-subscription card with some software designed for sharing card data? It's not illegal in this sense, only when you start sharing decryption keys for paid content.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Discussion of the first one invariably leads to requests to get card sharing set up. We have stayed around for many years as other fora have fallen by the wayside - very often because they allowed discussion of circumvention of pay tv encryptions. Im sure almost anyone who visits the forum regularly could name 2 or 3 big forums that have disappeared over the years.

As far as we are concerned on this forum one card = one receiver. What you do in your own home is entirely up to you but we wont allow discussion of the techniques here.

Lexzie

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Xtrend ET10000 DVB-C, DVB-S2, and IPTV
Dreambox DM920 DVB-C/DVB-S2X/DVB-T2
TBS 5925 USB-tuner
80 cm fixed dish (28.2E/23.5E/19.2E)
180cm Channel Master offset dish with polarmount (39E-34.5W, Ku-band)
My Location
The Netherlands
I have a white (0963) card, using it in OSCam (on Enigma2/OpenPLi) and can only open:
Some as far as I have seen are never encrypted.
5851 : Xpanded TV
585F : Local TV
C6C0 : babes&brazzers
C6CC : London Live
C6CE : Television X
CB90 : Babenation
D3C5 : Adult Channel
D3C7 : XXX College
D3C8 : XXXpublicpikups
D3CA : XXX Girl Girl
D3CE : TVX 40+

hi,

More4, Channel 4, Channel 4+1, E4+1, Film4 only the Irish versions are scrambled. I guess you'll need a card registered to an Irish address.
W and W+1 are FTA. The rest are pay-channels, not FTV (as far as I know).

So if you say you can watch those channels In which receiver do you use the card?
I've heard that in an original Sky SD receiver I could watch more.
Can anyone confirm that and on which receiver(s)?
If so, how could I get one?