Status
Not open for further replies.

Newbie12

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky
My Location
Ireland
Hi I'm new here and a complete beginner when it comes to all this talk. But basically I have a f5s box with €€€ channels. I have a sky hd box in my sitting room and the f5 when plugged in there works.

But in my room where I originally had a skybox with fta channels on it the f5 will only work if the skybox Is plugged out downstairs.

Basically when two boxes are on I get a no signal sign on my f5 box upstairs. Anyone any info atal?

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Sorry bud we do not allow any help with any sort of problems with these receivers with illegal card shares / gifts / call them what you will, on them.

Thread closed.

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
No idea what €€€ Channels are, but if you are obtaining access to Scrambled Channels via a Pay Server, then any discussion impinging upon that is forbidden here.

However, from the symptoms you describe it sounds as if the boxes are not fed by separate cables from individual Ports on the LNB ie The Sky Box is controlling the LNB when it's on.

Either that or you have a duff LNB.

Or, you have the inherent "No Signal" issue with the F5S whereby it does not switch the LNB properly: In which case, simply go to eBay and Search on F5S No Signal and a Patch Cable costing not very much will appear.

Status
Not open for further replies.