Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
Stealth 230 is available with a fix for Premiere AU.
Still no sign of the big bomb.
This fix seems to have overwritten the last fix for the Premiere PPV film channels that upgraded their encryption, hopefully a new fix will be released soon.

Shahid

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sony KLV26HG2 LCD TV, Humax HD-CI 2000 on a Fixed Sky/Astra/Hotbird.
Cerebro Card. Infinity USB Phonix. Dragon Cam v4.1 w/Firecrypt & Loader Card.
My Location
London UK
Just loaded mine with the Steakth 230 first time. cas 3+ arrived this morning. Multivision not working. just the Premier HD channels and the hardcore Blue Movie channels. Not working either TPS or Tequila either.

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
The Taquilla channels are part of Digital +, which is now using Nagravision 3 encryption, and so are not open.

As mentioned, there is a bug in this Stealth 230, concerning the Premiere PPV Movie channels, but if you load Stealth 229 and the latest Diablo keys.bin file they will open, but you will lose the AU facility for Premiere.

On 13E, Polsat and TPS, which includes the Multivision channels is AU, but for TPS you need to tune your receiver to Sci Fi, or another channel on 10834 V, until the channel clears and then you will get the other channels to open.

You can also open Digi TV, 1W, which is a good package.

peppey

Reaction score
Digitalb HD sports and movies 11094 27900 3/4 are currently FTA,suppose one needs a HD tv and receiver.:-hny