Technomate 6900 combo patch information

Romar

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 6900 / 90 cm Dish
My Location
Huddersfield
Hi, i have not used my Sat receiver for a long time due to illness, the last patch , i put in was June 2008. As your Web site has now change, i cannot find if there is a new patch, can anyone guide me. Also, is there any other updating that i should do???, for getting new programmes, etc,etc. Not very good with all the know how on Sat receivers, so if there is anything, please can you give me simple directions, would appreciate it. Thanks

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Welcome to the forum Romar

I suspect you are on the wrong website, we never ever allow patches for receivers to be posted here so you are I'm afraid mistaken, you perhaps got your patch from a l s a t but certainly not from here

Romar

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Huddersfield
Thanks for the info, on me being on the wrong Web site. I cant understand it, i was goingto join the ***** Web site but was recommended this other site by a friend, i was sure it was Starsat. All i can remember of the Web satellite i was a member of, one of the Co-ordinators who answered questions was called Benny, thats all i can remember and also it was only a small membership, anyone any ideas. Although i will stay a member with you, all information is allways welcome.Thamks.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Whatever Technomate patches are available can be found on the Als&t forum. Its about the unfriendliest forum going so go in, grab what you want and get out fast.

Note - most of what was available last year has gone secure now, so dont expect a huge amount of stuff to be available these days

Romar

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Huddersfield
Thanks for your help, will do what you said and download from *****, then will come back to you, you seem to be the site i am looking for, is Alst more up to date then actually downloading patches from Technomate web site direct.??

Robbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
Website
www.mbcsatellites.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
TM6800HD, TM1000, TM600 Linux,TM2200 motor, Channel Master 1.2m motorised, TD110 dish Meter=Satlook Micro+G2 NIT
My Location
Gravesend,Kent,UK
The Technomate website only has the OFFICIAL Technomate firmware on it, no patches.

Romar

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Huddersfield
Many thanks for all information and speed of replies, immpresed. Will be back when sorted. Cheers.