Technomate Nano 2t

Huevos

Satellite Freak
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
57E to 58W, C-band and Ku, DVB-S2, 4:2:2 and blindscan.
My Location
38.5ºN, 0.5ºW
Well that means one of your cables has nothing coming down it. So it's not a box config problem. Could be faulty cable, bad connection or faulty LNB.

digi247

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
see sig
My Location
UK
There is no tuner preference for recording. Tuner preference is for all actions. And if it is a twin tuner box it will always choose the tuner that is not in use for the recording. Only time it will choose the same tuner is if the service is not available on the alternate tuner.

Actually 99% of the time it prioritises Tuner A, But as i dont Use Vix most other images i have tried setting the tuner preference has on occasion been successful in selecting the correct tuner for recording from a fixed dish

Huevos

Satellite Freak
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
38.5ºN, 0.5ºW
Actually 99% of the time it prioritises Tuner A, But as i dont Use Vix most other images i have tried setting the tuner preference has on occasion been successful in selecting the correct tuner for recording from a fixed dish
Erm no! If priority is set to automatic and a service is available on both tuners the first tuner that is selected is the one that has the least number of satellites configured.

Last edited:

digi247

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
see sig
My Location
UK
Erm i never actually said leave it in Auto i said try it in TunerA or TunerB mode and if its a fixed dish set on both Tuners then it always prefers Tuner A in Auto mode

Huevos

Satellite Freak
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
38.5ºN, 0.5ºW
Erm i never actually said leave it in Auto i said try it in TunerA or TunerB mode and if its a fixed dish set on both Tuners then it always prefers Tuner A in Auto mode
It not that it prefers tuner A, but that it has no preference so chooses the first one in the list.

ironm4n

Reaction score
Thanks for all your help everyone, when I set advanced on tuner A and loop through on tuner B I have access to about 1/2 of the channels whilst I'm recording I suppose that will have to do.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Huevos

Satellite Freak
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
38.5ºN, 0.5ºW
I already told you the problem. Your second cable is faulty. Nothing to do with the receiver. No amount of fiddling with your receiver tuner config is going to help. Your post above just confirms this.

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
Yes, that's the clear conclusion that can be drawn from all the info given.

ironm4n

Reaction score
Thanks for all your help with this and I've finally got it fixed. I now have a software problem and I'm not sure where I should post this. Perhaps you could direct me. My issue is this: I seem to have lost Ts Media, this on the 4D image

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
Thanks for all your help with this and I've finally got it fixed. I now have a software problem and I'm not sure where I should post this. Perhaps you could direct me. My issue is this: I seem to have lost Ts Media, this on the 4D image

Just Post it here: If it turns out it would be better elsewhere, we'll move it for you.

ironm4n

Reaction score
Ok thanks, I have finally managed to find ts media, but my system is only updated to 4.9 and the latest update is 6.8, but I can't update past 4.9. Can any one offer some advice please