Ukraine Kharkiv. Satellites and installation recommendations.

Ukrsat

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Home use Star Track Satellite based in Ukraine
My Location
Ukraine
Hi. I am in Kharkiv Ukraine. What satellites, dish and configurations would you recommend? Should I opt for a motorised dish a dual LNB? Do I need power to the dish or can it be delivered by the data cable?

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
What are you looking to receive, it will have a huge influence on what equipment you need.

trygveth

Reaction score
Ukrsat said:
Hi. I am in Kharkiv Ukraine. What satellites, dish and configurations would you recommend? Should I opt for a motorised dish a dual LNB? Do I need power to the dish or can it be delivered by the data cable?

Hi !

You have to plan what satellites you can receive. These should not be blocked by threes, buildings and nature ! Then you look at footprints from all satelites.( www.lyngsat.com )-.If you can receive a broad opening h2h and many satellites, go for motor, if you can only see a few go for one dish with several lnb's ? I also recommed to look at www.spaun.de for newest switching technology !

tt