Dream Elite 4.0
CCcam/Scam/gbox
Motorised 1Metre dish
Sony 40 inch Full HD TV
Vista Network
My Location
East Anglia
Hi all,

I found this on another site detailing the launch of new cards that are going to be provided to new customers of SRG SSR.

I cannot find this information on the official SRG SSR site though to verify this.

SRG wechselt auf Viaccess 4.0
Die SRG SSR idée suisse wird im Neukundengeschäft die Viaccess-
Kartengeneration PC4.0 verwenden. Diese Version beinhaltet verschiedene
Fortschritte in der Verschlüsselungstechnologie gegenüber der Version PC2.6.
Alle Karten der bisherigen Version PC2.6 bleiben unverändert in Betrieb.
Viaccess, die Lieferantin des Verschlüsselungssystems der SRG SSR, lanciert regelmässig
neue Smart-Card-Generationen. Die neuste Version PC4.0 beinhaltet insbesondere
Optionen zur Prävention des illegalen Card Sharing.
Die SRG SSR hat entschieden, für Neukunden zukünftig die Kartenversion PC4.0
abzugeben, nachdem die bisherige Version PC2.6 abverkauft ist. Die Karten der Version
PC2.6 bleiben jedoch unverändert in Betrieb, ein Austausch ist nicht geplant.
Die Simulcrypt-Ausstrahlung (PC2.6 parallel mit PC4.0) über DVB-S beginnt am
24. Februar 2009, 06.00 Uhr.
Die Kartengeneration PC4.0 wurde erfolgreich auf Kompatibilität mit allen
handelsüblichen Viaccess-zertifizierten Receivern, Conditional-Access-Modulen, Kassetten
und IRDs getestet. Erfahrungsgemäss kann es bei nicht zertifizierten Produkten
Empfangsprobleme geben. Sollten Sie mit Ihrem bisherigen Gerät Probleme bei der
Entschlüsselung der TV-Programme der SRG SSR haben, dann setzen Sie sich mit dem
Importeur oder dem Hersteller in Verbindung.
Quelle:
SRG SSR idée suisse
Media Service Distribution

Translation by babelfish below

SRG changes idée suisse on Viaccess 4.0
Die SRG CSSR in the new customer business the Viaccess map generation PC4.0 will use.
This version contains different Progress in the coding technology in relation to the version PC2.6. All maps of the past version PC2.6 remain unchanged in enterprise. Viaccess, the Lieferantin of the coding system of the SRG CSSR, launches regularly new Smart Card generations.
The newest version PC4.0 contains in particular Options for the prevention of the illegal Card sharing. The SRG CSSR decided, for new clients in the future the map version PC4.0 to deliver, after the past version PC2.6 is abverkauft.
The maps of the version PC2.6 remain however invariably in enterprise, an exchange are not planned. The Simulcrypt radiant emittance (PC2.6 parallel with PC4.0) over DVB-S begins to 24. February 2009, 06,00 o'clock.
The map generation PC4.0 became successful on compatibility with all commercial Viaccess certified receivers, condition aluminum ACCESS modules, cartridges and IRDs tested. According to experience it can with not certified products Receipt problems give. You should with your past equipment of problems with that Decoding of the TV programs of the SRG CSSR have, then you sit down with that Importer or the manufacturer in connection.

Source: SRG CSSR idée suisse Media service distribution

Mabye somone who is fluent with German can give a better translation

Regards
gsteigwiler

BombedOne

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Covering 30W-105.5E range, two motors, C and Ku band. Various receivers/cards/cams/etc.
My Location
Republic of Georgia
If something is made by human, it certainly can be broken by human. Of course if france is not invaded by aliens :D

pipino

Back from the dead
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2X Channel Master 1.20 , 1X Channel Master1.80 ,1X Channel Master 2.40, Motorized Gibertini OP150 , Motorized Fibo MF90 ,, 70cm eliptical raven ..hirschmann fibre glass 1.20m
My Location
Comunidad Valenciana..ESPAÑA
soon we will see videostreamsharing then they can do damn all

BombedOne

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Covering 30W-105.5E range, two motors, C and Ku band. Various receivers/cards/cams/etc.
My Location
Republic of Georgia
Haha, with recent HDCP issues, that also has very unclear future :)

pipino

Back from the dead
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2X Channel Master 1.20 , 1X Channel Master1.80 ,1X Channel Master 2.40, Motorized Gibertini OP150 , Motorized Fibo MF90 ,, 70cm eliptical raven ..hirschmann fibre glass 1.20m
My Location
Comunidad Valenciana..ESPAÑA
may be will be back to Vhs era...:-rofl2