vu+ Duo and Uncomitted Switch

Rick

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Fibo 1.2m HH, Wavefield T90. AzBox HD Premium, Vu+ Duo
My Location
Blackburn, Lancs
Has anyone set one of these up with an Uncomitted switch. ?

I'm using a EMP 8-way, and the AzBox was working fine with it. Plugged in the vu+ and I can't figure out how to set it up. There are options for uncomitted switches, but I can't seem to assign commands to a specific satellite. :confused

It works fine with a 4 way Diseqc 1.0/2.0 switch

I found the manual to be very indepth and helpful when it covered tuner setup, which basically means the manual says f all about it.

Rick

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Fibo 1.2m HH, Wavefield T90. AzBox HD Premium, Vu+ Duo
My Location
Blackburn, Lancs
Sorted. Flashed the latest Dream Elite Image on there and works with the Switch No Problem. Must be the Vix Image

Huevos

Satellite Freak
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
57E to 58W, C-band and Ku, DVB-S2, 4:2:2 and blindscan.
My Location
38.5ºN, 0.5ºW
Rick said:
Has anyone set one of these up with an Uncomitted switch. ?

I'm using a EMP 8-way, and the AzBox was working fine with it. Plugged in the vu+ and I can't figure out how to set it up. There are options for uncomitted switches, but I can't seem to assign commands to a specific satellite. :confused
I know this is old but just in case anyone else has trouble with this:
Switching commands are not specific to the satellite, they are specific to the LNB. The reason for this is you might use the same LNB on more than one satellite and there is no point configuring it multiple times. So what you do is give each LNB a number between 1 and 32 and then configure each LNB in the advanced tuner settings. BTW, the VIX image controls this just fine.