Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
If you change the Customise option to Expert, you can change the length of time the info bar is displayed, a well as other options.
I have the info bar down to 1 second, and disabled a couple of options, including showing the info bar on event change, and when fast forwarding, through a recording.

Tururu

Assembled with recycled parts
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
90cm motorised dishes(98x90)+fixed+multiLNB+24Unicable.
Currently 56 satellites, 61°West to 57°East.

Octagon SF8008 4K Twin, VU+Duo², VU+Ultimo4K.
Recycled as the owner.
My Location
North of Madrid (28703 Spain) -3Km of IKEA (40.545847, -3.612012).:-)
The only thing missing is that with Vti I could see the bit rate of each channel like 1920 X 1080 but I can't see how to activate this in BH (if such an option exists)
Normalmente esa opcion esta en todas las imageners, suele estar en....
Normally this option is in all images, usually in ....

Menu => Receiver setup => System => Video Settings.

A

Archive7

Yes, Black Hole 3.0.1F does work with CCcam, I currently have Black Hole 3.0.1F, CCcam, and Oscam y mod, loaded, and both the CCcam, and Oscam, work.
What does F means? I installed an image v3.0.1 which has French flag next to it so maybe F is for French?
Also the CCcam is not available from the BH panel and there are many options to download plugins from other sites but they don't seem reliable enough. Can't afford to have viruses into my PC.
So I am still stuck in a way, but I like the BH image so far.

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
The F is the latest version, it started off as 3.0.1, then 3.0.1A,B etc..
This can be updated torugh the menu options, to the latest version.
You install CCcam 230 using FileZilla, or other FTP program.
Download it from here:
Code:
http://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?161009-Vu-Plus-community-BH-oe2-emus-(2013)-(2014)
Just drop the file in the tmp folder, then go to your VU+, press Green button, followed by the Yellow, and select Manually Install IPK packages.
Once done press the Blue button, and the < > arrow buttons, and select CCcam 230.
Next go back to FileZilla, and re-connect.
Navigat to the var folder, at the bottom, expand it, and click on the etc sub folder.
You should then find the CCcam.cfg file, right click on this and select the edit option.
Copy, and paste, your lines at the top, and then save.

A

Archive7

Thanks Mickha.
Followed the instructions but still no joy.
In Vti there was a nice plugin called CCcam monitor (or something like that).
It would shown me which line is connected to server by colour red, yellow and green.
In there a similar plugin for BH?

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
I've never used anything like that, as I haven't needed to.
You could try google, to see what extra plugins, are available.
The Black Hole team don't like discussion regarding C Lines, or any emulators.

Can you please describe the problems, you're experiencing?
Have you managed to load, and activate, CCcam 230?

A

Archive7

It is a useful tool, available from the VTi panel.
I managed to get something working but I need to activate the CCcam from blue button every time to get it to work, which is not convenient.
Anyway you have helped me a great deal. Thanks a lot.

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
You shouldn't need to keep activating it, to get it to work, but I noticed problems, when switching providers, which didn't happen in earlier versions, like Black Hole 2.1.7, but some providers have paired their cards, like the French, and I also noticed problems when I have switched to those channels, which are sometimes FTA.
You might want to try Oscam, as all the versions of CCcam seem to be old, and not suited for the latest Black Hole images.

A

Archive7

You shouldn't need to keep activating it, to get it to work, but I noticed problems, when switching providers, which didn't happen in earlier versions, like Black Hole 2.1.7, but some providers have paired their cards, like the French, and I also noticed problems when I have switched to those channels, which are sometimes FTA.
You might want to try Oscam, as all the versions of CCcam seem to be old, and not suited for the latest Black Hole images.
I have finally got the time round to play with the receiver. Learning about OSCAM is a bit of a challenge but I think I got it to work in the end. Not as good or as fast as with the VTi image, but at least the BH image sorted out a very serious problem that I had with audio level too low when the channel transmits in MPEG.
I still need to activate CCcam or OSCAM otherwise black screen.
Touch wood, it doesn't hang as before so it must have been the VTi image that caused the booting problem.
Many thanks Mickha for your helpful replies. Much appreciated.
And also thanks to everyone who tried to help. Will do backup this time.