Where have all the boxes gone?

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
No satellite stuff for the moment (aside from a 43cm minidish that was on the house already), Samsung SyncMaster T27B550 Smart TV & Monitor, and a few computers...
My Location
Near Pontop Pike, Co. Durham
I went back today to ask them about it all, but despite lingering in the Freesat area, asking at the desk (which resulted in 2 tannoy announcements) and even waving at the CCTV cameras, nobody came to assist me, so I walked out, how's that for service? :mad:

compufunk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM 600-S, VU+ Duo,
Moteck SG2100, Fracarro Penta 85 dish, LG LH3000 42" TV + some computers
My Location
NW, Ireland
2cvbloke said:
I went back today to ask them about it all, but despite lingering in the Freesat area, asking at the desk (which resulted in 2 tannoy announcements) and even waving at the CCTV cameras, nobody came to assist me, so I walked out, how's that for service? :mad:
That's nice! Seems they have you ID'd as someone to avoid. They obviously cant or don't want to answer any awkward questions.

Some people within the organization must know that what they are saying about LNB's etc are not true. I'd contact BBC Watchdog to see what they say. I'm not in the UK so I cant really complain to them.

_http://www.bbc.co.uk/consumer/tv_and_radio/watchdog/contact_index.shtml