100% original Dreambox DM7020Si with160Gb AV HDD

A nonymous

Reaction score
100% original Dreambox DM7020Si, 160Gb AV HDD, with original sales Invoice

After lots of nagging from the wife i have decided to sell all the Satellite stuff that i no longer use.
I am offering my 100% Genuine Dreambox DM7020Si with remote and the original sales invoice from Mark Hemmings Sat Store in Evesham who are an approved UK Dream Multimedia retailer.

The unit is approximately 5 years old and cost me £329 when purchased new. It is fitted with a proper 160Gb Seagate AV hard drive which is very quiet. It has 1x USB, 2 Card Readers, 1x CI, 1x Compact Flash. These units can also be fitted with a DVD player which is fully supported under Gemini images. You can also run several images on the box using Flash Wizard.

It is currently running gemini 4.70 in Flash. This box has never let me down once, its always performed as it should. I will install what ever image you require on it in flash so its totally fresh and ready to use.

I am letting this go for £80 plus postage

Payment by bank transfer or paypal. (buyer pays paypal fees)

Nano

A nonymous

Reaction score
Its on ebay now. If anybody is still interested i'll let it go for £68 plus postage, thats as low as i can go on it.

This is a great bit of kit even if it doesn't do HD.

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
You need your own Teleshopping Channel, nano!

A nonymous

Reaction score
Nah only got the Sky HD box left now, and a couple of lnbs and thats it.

It all goes towards the Canada fund :D

I just hoard sat things and the wife was starting to get narked off with it. Like i said before i get board with receivers quite quickly. The DM7020Si is about the only thing i had from when i got back into sat stuff again in 2005.

Nano

Captain Jack

Retired human
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
North Somerset
7020 is a very good receiver indeed. Miles better than the 7000 and, dare I say, better than the current crop of Dreambox range.

A nonymous

Reaction score
I wouldn't know if they are better or not. After the Clone time bomb saga with the DM500s i haven't since purchased anything original from Dream Multimedia, and nor do i ever intend to either. There are better receivers out there now that cost a lot less than Dream Multimedias offerings. DM stuff is just too overpriced to be competitive anymore.

The sooner Dream Multimedia realise that the sooner they will start to sell more products that will make the clones look less attractive to people.

Nano