Wanted 80cm Zone 2 MK4 dish

gdf68

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1m dish Digipower SG2100A TM2600 GM twin Lnb, GT media 8uhd, vuo duo, Xtrend 8500. GM SR525HD Nvidia Shield Sport feeds
My Location
Liverpool
Due to limitations can only add this size , anyone got one knocking about in the shred/garage , obviously used . Now can it be packaged and posted. How much would this likely cost .
if anyone needs rid to make a bit of space lmk

Ideally dish , arm pole bracket

Thanks

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Due to limitations can only add this size , anyone got one knocking about in the shred/garage , obviously used . Now can it be packaged and posted. How much would this likely cost .

Thanks
The cost of packaging and shipping with covering insurance would be more than buying a new one.

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors

Thanks

Do you really need a Zone 2 nowadays? Here in North Yorkshire I used a rusty old Zone 1 and get full bore signals across the Band, on 28E - the current generation of satellite provide a stinking signal over pretty much all of their target footprint

gdf68

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1m dish Digipower SG2100A TM2600 GM twin Lnb, GT media 8uhd, vuo duo, Xtrend 8500. GM SR525HD Nvidia Shield Sport feeds
My Location
Liverpool
Do you really need a Zone 2 nowadays? Here in North Yorkshire I used a rusty old Zone 1 and get full bore signals across the Band, on 28E - the current generation of satellite provide a stinking signal over pretty much all of their target footprint
Yeah was putting a multi lnb on it , none on market places etc so last resort was trying on here.

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
Ah, ok. Should have twigged - I've done the same on my wife's rig.

PS I meant a stonking signal, not a stinking signal :D

gdf68

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Liverpool
The cost of packaging and shipping with covering insurance would be more than buying a new one.
If that's the case then maybe I'll just get a 80 triax .

Thsnks