Aljazeera sport HD in Europe

pipino

Back from the dead
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2X Channel Master 1.20 , 1X Channel Master1.80 ,1X Channel Master 2.40, Motorized Gibertini OP150 , Motorized Fibo MF90 ,, 70cm eliptical raven ..hirschmann fibre glass 1.20m
My Location
Comunidad Valenciana..ESPAÑA
hi guys ,
since few days those channels are receivable in europe thru C-band using a small dish,same subscription card are in use thru hotbird ,nilsat and Badr 26º, there was some reports that we can see those channels thru a normal SD box using NP4 neotion Cam (viaccess or Irdeto) and no HD box is needed..here is some details:

"Arabsat-2B @ 30.5° East "
C band
EIRP
(dBW) Size(cm)
>42 80cm
42 80 -100cm
41 90 -115cm
40 100 -125cm
39 115 -145cm
38 125 -160cm

4125 CIR-R
27500 3/4 Aljazeera Package
CAS:
Irdeto2
Viaccess

Al Jazeera Sport Channel HD 1
Al Jazeera Sport Channel HD 2

NBA TV
ESPN Middle East
ESPN Classic Middle East
ESPN America Middle East
ART Sports 7
Al Jazeera Sport Channel Clubs

Attachments

• arab2b_high[1].gif
    arab2b_high[1].gif
    45.4 KB · Views: 115

doktorofsat

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
C BANDIT
My Location
QTH
as you can see pipino on flysat I reported those channels 2.1.2010.Lyngsat shamelessly copy them the next day (3.01.2010) by Schlammer)(-red

always check my reports on flysat

pipino

Back from the dead
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2X Channel Master 1.20 , 1X Channel Master1.80 ,1X Channel Master 2.40, Motorized Gibertini OP150 , Motorized Fibo MF90 ,, 70cm eliptical raven ..hirschmann fibre glass 1.20m
My Location
doktorofsat said:
as you can see pipino on flysat I reported those channels 2.1.2010.Lyngsat shamelessly copy them the next day (3.01.2010) by Schlammer)(-red

always check my reports on flysat

sorry m8 but this is not a top secret information,,i actualy received the channels doing blind scan search on the satellite ,then i toke the maps from lyngsat to publish it here and other boards...cheers

doktorofsat

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
C BANDIT
My Location
QTH
Pipino you don;t have to apologise me

But I noticed that lyngsat and kyngofsat shameleesly copy my C band reports from flysat.This is the real fact that I want to underline.I the future I 'll publish my receptions here on satellites.co.uk and on dxtv.de

Take a look at the SATV feed (english footbal , reported yesterday)from 57E tomorrow will appear for sure on lyngsat and kingofsat..hehe..this is the main reason that I'm so angry
I don't want to hear about lyngsat and kingofsat in my worst nightmares

pipino

Back from the dead
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
doktorofsat said:
Pipino you don;t have to apologise me

But I noticed that lyngsat and kyngofsat shameleesly copy my C band reports from flysat.This is the real fact that I want to underline.I the future I 'll publish my receptions here on satellites.co.uk and on dxtv.de

Take a look at the SATV feed (english footbal , reported yesterday)from 57E tomorrow will appear for sure on lyngsat and kingofsat..hehe..this is the main reason that I'm so angry
I don't want to hear about lyngsat and kingofsat in my worst nightmares

simple dont publish any more infos if you are having nightmares,,i think no body is forcing you to put the infos .. be ready when you put something publicly anything could happen ;)..cheers

BigDream800

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800, Nilesat, Hotbird
My Location
Europe
pipino said:
hi guys ,
since few days those channels are receivable in europe thru C-band using a small dish,same subscription card are in use thru hotbird ,nilsat and Badr 26º, there was some reports that we can see those channels thru a normal SD box using NP4 neotion Cam (viaccess or Irdeto) and no HD box is needed..here is some details:

The channel called HD2 is still just transmitting in SD and only with a test picture, no real content.

Cheers.
jsc-sports-guide.com