Ancient camcorder, any takers?

Salty25

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky+ Pace v3, and before that analouge 80cm dish with Prima by Pace box pointed at 19.2e (not very imaginative then!)
My Location
Colchester, Essex
I have an old Sony CCD-F355E camcorder if anyone is interested, goodness knows why you would be though. It thinks any power source is empty, even connecting it to the mains, and it has tape on the neck (or whatever it's called) of the visor.

I suppose it's good for an enthuiast, totally useless otherwise. If not, I'll get rid, but thought I'd sound out any takers. Video 8, if that means anything.

Attachments

• DSC00007.JPG
    DSC00007.JPG
    266.1 KB · Views: 29
  • DSC00008.JPG
    DSC00008.JPG
    255.1 KB · Views: 25

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
No satellite stuff for the moment (aside from a 43cm minidish that was on the house already), Samsung SyncMaster T27B550 Smart TV & Monitor, and a few computers...
My Location
Near Pontop Pike, Co. Durham
Sounds just like my video walkman, thinking any power source is "Low Battery" and cuts out... :confused

I have a few 8mm tapes that I got with my V/W, wouldn't mind seeing what's on them as I haven't been able to, but that'd require a working playback machine... :D

Salty25

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky+ Pace v3, and before that analouge 80cm dish with Prima by Pace box pointed at 19.2e (not very imaginative then!)
My Location
Colchester, Essex
2cvbloke said:
Sounds just like my video walkman, thinking any power source is "Low Battery" and cuts out... :confused

I have a few 8mm tapes that I got with my V/W, wouldn't mind seeing what's on them as I haven't been able to, but that'd require a working playback machine... :D

Can't promise that, unfortunately :D

Jumile

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7025+ with LT5, Penta 85 dish, Sky+
My Location
Berkshire
If you're happy to give it away, you could always _http://www.freecycle.org/ it.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
It could also go in our own Recycling Zone ;)

Copied the first post into that section. :)

Salty25

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Colchester, Essex
Thanks rolfw, as I say I'd like a few bob on top of postage, but I accept that being as it is broken, recycling is probably more likely.