ART card(for watching the footy)

Sharkadder

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 8000 HD PVR+DVD, 80cm Dish, 1.2 Compatible Motor, Quad LNB, Samsung 22" 1080p HD TV/monitor, Yamaha RX-V765 Amplifier, Tannoy Mercury FC Centre Speaker, 2 x Tannoy F1 Custom Speakers, 2 x Tannoy FR Custom Speakers, EPOS ELS Sub Woofer
My Location
Teesside (North East England)
i am rather new to the satellite network and i was just wondering if it is worth while purchasing an ART card for watching the football next season, i hear that you can watch loads of matches if you have one but can anyone tell me more into.

If anybody know which matches i can watch, do i have to pay anything or where to get them cheap please tell me. I am a Newcastle United fan and approx how many matches of theres will i be able to watch in a season?

any help apprechiated

p.s i am going to purchase a technomate 1500CI+

wolfav

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
two sky+amstrad boxes
technomate5500ci+ with 80cm motarised dish irderto cam mr mrev +dragoncam blue tit numerous fun cards infinity pheonix compaq and dell on wirelessrouter
My Location
no mans land
have you got any cams matrix or dragon as these with the right software will bring prem footie art sport will show 4 live games a week and the rest on a delay thereis also other cards not as good but they show live footie make sure you have the cam or software in your reciever to decrypt the card
icon6.gif
happy hunting

Sharkadder

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 8000 HD PVR+DVD, 80cm Dish, 1.2 Compatible Motor, Quad LNB, Samsung 22" 1080p HD TV/monitor, Yamaha RX-V765 Amplifier, Tannoy Mercury FC Centre Speaker, 2 x Tannoy F1 Custom Speakers, 2 x Tannoy FR Custom Speakers, EPOS ELS Sub Woofer
My Location
the receiver i am going to get its a technomate 1500+CI i think it comes with to CI slots and i can download software and things.

would it be best buying an ART card or one of the cards you sugested, plus the games on the cards you suggested will they be the same games on the ART card?

cheers for that post m8

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
ART and DigitALB were the two big, cheap (relatively) official sub cards that people went for last year.

Here is just one of the many suppliers.

_http://www.smartcardsdirect.co.uk/page3.htm

There may not be any 'hacked' sources of Premiership football next season.

TPS was available nearly all of last year, but that could be gone soon. :(

Sharkadder

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
the last message this refers to, may i ask what it was all about and is this a hack for your receiver? howmuch does it cost and which matches can it show?

any help on anything to do with it is apprechiated and also which card is best for watching football will also be apprechiated

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Many channels have shown Premiership footy over the years, in fact plenty of them were FTA, but Rupert has increasingly put the sqeeze on them until there was only TPS on 13E and Sport TV on 30W that remained 'hacked' last season.

Most receivers had a patch available to do that, but if you want to know which channels will still be compromised at the start of the season, you'll have to wait and see, cos none of us know! :)

Either buy a card, or take a chance. Your choice!

kebabinho

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreambox 500S
80cm dish
.2db lnb
Gemini 3.5
CCcam1.71
Sky netgear wireless router
zoom gameport ethernet adapter
satankeybundle + autoupdater
My Location
UK
i eard a rumour on another board that a new channel will be starting on TPS called TPS Foot. and Will show a number of premier league games, along with champ league, and other foreign leagues. whether the encryption will be still hacked for it when the new season is upon us, is another question.

kebabinho

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreambox 500S
80cm dish
.2db lnb
Gemini 3.5
CCcam1.71
My Location
UK
heres the english translation of anotbher forum its gonna be on 10796.00 V - DVB - 27500 3/4 - HotBird 4 Large

Posted information the 20-06-2005 to 17:06 TPS will launch on next 13 August TPS Foot. This chain will emit each 18 hours day at midnight, and the 8 hours weekend at midnight. TPS Foot will propose international football. 500 matches will be diffused the first year of which it first league English. The objective is to program a meeting per day on line or into light differed. TPS Foot, that will be also store thanks to agreement signed with chains like Chelsea TV, Manchester United TV and Barcelona TV. As of its launching, the chain will retransmit the resumption of the EPL just as the championships of the Netherlands and Germany, the Côte.d'ivoire and Morocco. TPS Foot will be included in the Panoramic Fixed price like in TPS Evasion and available on channel 42. Precision: tomorrow and after tomorrow evening channel 42 should retransmit two meetings of the cut of the confederations: Australia - Tunisia, Greece - Mexico Complement: TPS FOOT will propose a broad choice of competitions such as CUT Of the UEFA with the matches of the largest clubs, the matches qualifiers of the LEAGUE OF the CHAMPIONS (MANCHESTER, LIVERPOOL...), the matches qualifiers for the next WORLD CUP FIFA and friendly matches of the National Teams, COPA LIBERTADORES (the South American League of the Champions), ENGLISH FOOTBALL LEAGUE (the 2nd English Division with clubs like LEEDS, WEST HAM, SHELFIELD, NORWICH, HOOK DE LUXE HOTEL....). Exclusive diffuser of First League English, TPS will be also pressed on the exceptional spectacle which offers the English Championship (more than 300 matches per annum). Many matches will come to supplement this programming: friendly matches, National Cut, foreign Championships, remote matches of the League of the Champions... On the whole, each year, more than 500 matches, or into light differed on line, will be diffused on chain TPS FOOT. The LIFE OF the LARGEST CLUBS ON TPS FOOT Of exclusiveness, TPS FOOT will accomodate each day the blocks of programs of the largest European clubs to penetrate in the slides and to find very large players of which the French Ludovic GIULY, Claude MAKELELE, William GALLAS, WOODLAND Mickaël or Louis SAHA. - BARÇA TV with the summaries of the matches of the Champion of Spain 2005, the everyday life of the Club, the exclusive interviews, the slides of the front-matches, the after-matches in the cloakrooms, as well as the entirety of the goals of Liga each Monday. - CHELSEA TV with the slides of the Champion of England 2005, among the richest clubs of football in the World, the exclusive interviews of the trainer José MOURHINO and his players after each match, the matches of the League of the remote Champions. - MANCHESTER UNITED TV with the training sessions, the interviews exclusive, the portraits of the players, the files, the life with the daily newspaper of the largest Club of football in the world. EXCLUSIVE MAGAZINES AND ALL the ACTUALITE ON TPS FOOT TPS FOOT will offer to the subscribers of TPS a broad in-depth panorama of the topicality of football thanks to exclusive magazines: - Mag of First League: all goals, reactions, analysis..., [ Monday ] - Mag of English League 2 (League Football), [ Tuesday ] - the Official Magazine of the FIFA: all topicality of world football, reports, files, interviews summarized...), [ Wednesday ] - AfricaGoal: all goals of the principal African championships (CAMEROUN, MOROCCO, TUNISIA, DIMENSION Of IVORY...) and of the great African competitions, [ Wednesday ] - Mag of Cut UEFA (all goals and results after each tower of the Cut of Europe), [ Thursday ] - Preview of First League: stakes, of the reports before each day of First League), [ Friday ] - the Newspaper of Football: tous.les.jours, topicality of football. THE FIRST GO OF TPS FOOT AUGUST 13: Launching of TPS FOOT and 1st day of First League August 14: NATIONAL REAL MADRID/EQUIPE OF HUNGARY (20h direct) + 1st day FAPL (continuation) August 15: The large poster of League Football on line August 17: Country-bas/allemagne and NORVEGE/SUISSE (friendly matches of preparation) August 18: DIMENSION IVOIRE/MAROC on line (with Didier DROGBA) + CROATIE/BRESIL August 19: League Football August 20/21: 2nd day of FAPL August 23: Qualifications of the League of the Champions MANCHESTER UNITED on line August 24: Qualifications of the Cut of the UEFA and/or the League of the Champions August 25: Qualifications of the Cut of the UEFA. In September on TPS FOOT: COUNTRY OF GALLES/ANGLETERRE, ECOSSE/ITALIE, RUSSIE/PORTUGAL, Tcheque/pays-bas REPUBLIC, SUISSE/ISRAËL... And matches of the largest European clubs: MANCHESTER UNITED, SPORTING LISBON, PSV EINDHOVEN, BAYER LEVERKUSEN, SCHALKE 04.....

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Yes! Seems to be true!

Chuck "TPS Foot" into Google... let hope we can have it open. I might even buy one!

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
kebabinho said:
This chain will emit each 18 hours day at midnight, and the 8 hours weekend at midnight.

I am reading this wrong or will it transmit at weekend from midnight to 8 am only?

Not a lot of live games at the weekend then!

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Yeah, my French is not good but with the number of games they are promising to show, 8 hours a day will just not cover it, so that can't be right (unless it's highlights?!?!)

Nothing on the official TPS website yet, so we'll have to wait and see...

kebabinho

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreambox 500S
80cm dish
.2db lnb
Gemini 3.5
CCcam1.71
My Location
UK
you may be right, i hadnt paid much attention to that. with all the things there propose to show there is nowhere near enough broadcast time. it might be a nice channel to have alongisde the current EPL and TPS star channels though.

didint think the french would be interested in our lower league football.