Bargain Second-Hand Big Dishes For Sale

I mentioned it to the Overseer here and she said if we had a holiday there we could bring it back with us.
Now that's a good compromise!
 
Lot's of nice dishes, makes me want to get my shed up a bit quicker so I can have a Dish sanctuary.
 
Echostar-branded Prodelin, with what looks to be original feed-horn.
Proper 120-cm dish (no Spanish boasting here...), will work well.
Polar mount is OK, mine works fine, but others ( @Channel Hopper , IIRC) found them to be dreadful.
I wish people were more descriptive about their locations on eBay, "Christchurch" there are lots of places with the same name in the UK.
Could be 4 miles from me or 100's miles.
 
I wish people were more descriptive about their locations on eBay, "Christchurch" there are lots of places with the same name in the UK.
Could be 4 miles from me or 100's miles.
My guess it’s Christchurch in Dorset that’s about 30 miles ish from me.

It could be the wrong Christchurch.
 
My guess it’s Christchurch in Dorset that’s about 30 miles ish from me.

It could be the wrong Christchurch.
Go get it Chris!
 
I mentioned it to the Overseer here and she said if we had a holiday there we could bring it back with us.
My garden is only 7.5m long so it won't fit even if I could get it home. Plus there's no way in hell in any universe the planners would agree to that next to a Grade 2 listed building.
 
Went for EUR 32,51...
I am not sure..... I got the message ScreenHunter_606 Mar. 18 22.12.webp well before the end of the auction. Perhaps, potential buyer contacted the seller and they agreed to the deal without e-bay. But, anyway, the dish was great and that was a bargain. Such a dish appears on sale once a year or even not so often.
 
I wish people were more descriptive about their locations on eBay, "Christchurch" there are lots of places with the same name in the UK.
Could be 4 miles from me or 100's miles.
I use the within X miles from me feature to check which town it is. I was considering ordering something from ebay in the USA and wanted to check if the town was in my state. It wasn't and I didn't bid because of that.
 
I mean, it is only 90cm dish..... not big! So, I think it will fit easily in your mk5 golf. My neighbor has such a Golf, if you wish I can place one of my Fibos inside his car and make picture for you.
 
I mean, it is only 90cm dish..... not big! So, I think it will fit easily in your mk5 golf. My neighbor has such a Golf, if you wish I can place one of my Fibos inside his car and make picture for you.

thanks i appreciate you making the effort but i just spoke to my mrs about it and it aint happening lol

ill try to persuade her
 
ill try to persuade her
If you ask properly :wub: then, by tomorrow morning you might get positive decision. :D So, I've made measurements.... Fibo90 fits inside the Golf easy. I remember, ones I placed 117cm square dish inside Focus.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20180324_185700 (Large).webp
    IMG_20180324_185700 (Large).webp
    200.7 KB · Views: 19
If you ask properly :wub: then, by tomorrow morning you might get positive decision. :D So, I've made measurements.... Fibo90 fits inside the Golf easy. I remember, ones I placed 117cm square dish inside Focus.

yea that looks like it fits in quite easily

i need to persuade her,
im explaining to her that its a hard dish to get a hold of but thats just going way over her head lol
 
Back
Top