Bargain Second-Hand Big Dishes For Sale

Sold for £1.20p, got to be one of the best bargains ever considering it included a TM-5402 (M2), v-box, 1.5m Gibertini dish, polar mount, actuator and stand.
I have bid 1 bpd. The seller stopped this auction because of a fault.
 
I have bid 1 bpd. The seller stopped this auction because of a fault.
Listing says the item was sold - right :rolleyes:


I had my suspicions of this auction seller as soon as it was launched. Bristol, Gibertini etc.
 
Ebay writes: This listing was ended by the seller because the item was sold. I was outbidden and get the message: This listing was ended.
But there should be min. 3 days remaining.
 
Oooh. That's nice.
I've not seen this before. Starcast H2H drive?
And with a non-rusty spare to boot?
What's not to like!


The dish has been a promotion for the business in Cambridge for ages

Google Maps

The property was up for sale last August
 
Pedant, I was using a small screen to type.
 
Back
Top