Captain Jack
Retired human
- My Satellite Setup
- See signature
- My Location
- North Somerset
I think the Sky box would explode if you tried...Would that work with freesat for BBC One?
I think the Sky box would explode if you tried...Would that work with freesat for BBC One?
I don't think we would have a problem with beIN @ 25.5e with that bad boy
This is a nice dish for someone with plenty of room.
Précision antennas 2.2 meter satellite dish for Nilesat | eBay
This dish has now been withdrawn. Pity looked a decent dishThis is a nice dish for someone with plenty of room.
Précision antennas 2.2 meter satellite dish for Nilesat | eBay
Looks like the sale didn't complete1.8m Inclined Orbit Satellite Dish. Moveable vertically and horizontally. | eBay
Primesat dish & mount, Leicester
Looks like the sale didn't complete
1.8m Inclined Orbit Satellite Dish. Moveable vertically and horizontally. | eBay
VERY BIG ones - something like those prehistoric sabre-toothed relatives of the tigersMy neighbour would have kittens...
