- My Satellite Setup
- Some SAT-related hardware.
- My Location
- N-E from Riga
Do not worry about this Sten, I have no problems if I store something for a longer period of time.Don't mean to interrupt RimaNTSS clearing out his storage
Do not worry about this Sten, I have no problems if I store something for a longer period of time.Don't mean to interrupt RimaNTSS clearing out his storage
Unloved, battered around the edges, spun aluminium, 1.8m reflector. Bromley
Satellite dish 1.8m dial. Stirling engine, Solar collector etc | eBay







I get a blocked due to "Badware" risk on uBlock Origin, probably because there is something else that's dodgy on the Softonic site. The author's site is here: Image resizing, do it with PIXresizer^^^^^
Use Pix Resizer ... small but easy to use Windows Prog.
Edit: Ah, you've got it sorted somehow![]()
It says 20 now. Even better deal now.Its a 1.2 just spoke to him and he wants £40 for it, bargain
Satellite dish | in Cumbernauld, Glasgow | Gumtree
@mariust5 I have not had a chance to post your box yet been up the wall the last few days will try and post tomorrow
It is old motor- actuator for changing LNB's position to catch different satellites (instead of moving the dish). Yes, interesting .... as part of the history of SAT-TV.Interesting motor !
Oh blimey, a blast from the past!
Very nice.
Less than an hour from here though;-)Very nice.
With original polar mount (matches the period decal on the dish - this is authentic!).
Unless the dish suffers from flaking (some early CMs did), it's just a clean-up with some soapy water on the reflector, and possibly a bit more rust removal action on the mount (lot's of how-tos on the site), and you've got a premium class feed-hunting dish....
Too bad East Anglia is more than 3-4 hours away by car from here. ;)