Bargain Second-Hand Big Dishes For Sale

It could be a Prodelin antenna, early design possibly the Echostar branded model. They used a double threaded self tapping bolt to mount the reflector to the backplate, supposedly reusable. Feed clamp assembly was metal.

That positioner though is a bit of a rarity.
I have one of those positioners identical, I was asking if anyone knew who made it so I could try and program a Harmony to operate it some months back. Does the owner of that one have any instructions perhaps?
 
It could be a Prodelin antenna, early design possibly the Echostar branded model...


It certainly aint an Echostar 1.2m dish, the rear looks nowt like an Echostar.

 
I did say 'possibly'. Only installed the 90cm version (with horrible plastic bearings in the polarmount)


The post diameter might give a clue on the design (2.88 ") ?
 
I did say 'possibly'. Only installed the 90cm version (with horrible plastic bearings in the polarmount)


The post diameter might give a clue on the design (2.88 ") ?



The Echostar 1.2m polar mount I had was quite a sturdy unit, well built, galvanised and was still in very good condition when I sold it with the dish some years ago.
 
Channel Master 1.8m dish with feed support arms, polar mount and a pole At a 99p starting bid, this could be a good opportunity for anyone looking to get a 1.8m dish setup. Looking at the design of the polar mount it seems to have bracketry in place that would allow inclined orbit tracking. It looks like the addition of two actuators would convert it into a dual axis tracking system?




Sold for £301, a sensible price for both buyer and seller. The buyer acquires a relatively low cost setup capable of dual axis motorisation while the seller moves on into the world of the ultimate dish men (3.5m or larger).
 
Last edited:
293079037930 +

CM and 1224 303149899499
 
Last edited:
First is a Chinese 1.8 petalised with the usual painted steel frame. The second needs some tlc (and a sander)
 
Not having looked at FB Marketplace (I use FB as little as possible!), it seems very odd that the advertisers put their ads where they do - never thought of Channel Master setups as "furniture" or "appliances! :rolleyes:
 
Not having looked at FB Marketplace (I use FB as little as possible!), it seems very odd that the advertisers put their ads where they do - never thought of Channel Master setups as "furniture" or "appliances! :rolleyes:

Ads on FB?

Try the very excellent FBPurity extension and begone with all the carp for ever!
 
Not having looked at FB Marketplace (I use FB as little as possible!), it seems very odd that the advertisers put their ads where they do - never thought of Channel Master setups as "furniture" or "appliances! :rolleyes:

To be honest I have never really done social media myself, my wife recommended it to me so I use FB just for the marketplace
 
I only use FB because our local U3A Computer Club has a "secret" group on there, and that is one of the main ways in which questions and messages are passed between members in between meetings.
 
Channel master 90 cm satelitte motorised dish with 4 wires and LNB | eBay - 90cm CM dish with 1224 motor
Channel Master 1.2m Dish/Moteck H180/SuperJack 6 Actuator/PR1200 Positioners | eBay - 1.2m CM dish with Moteck H180 (no patch on the 1224)

Looks like SSS stole @RimaNTSS's feedhorn idea and are charging your limbs for it...

 
Primesat 1.4m motorised setup including dish, polar mount, actuator and C120 LNB arrangement. Located in Fishguard with a starting bid of £75.
Going by the current prices for quad output C120 LNB's, the Inverto quad C120 included in the setup is worth the starting bid.

 
Hi all! Will ask here first before I go to local market: Maybe somebody would like to have this 110cm dish? It is plastic one, feedarm is connected to the metal mount, so the mirror will not be warped at any time. Dish is designed to work with multifeeds. There is some moss on the plastic, but that can be easy removed by kitchen sponge and soapy water. I have to collect 21 EUR from sell, that means that total price delivered to your door will be 61 EUR.
Add: I can trow in the box couple of LNBs and 1/4 DiseqC.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20190522_220727 (Large).webp
    IMG_20190522_220727 (Large).webp
    149.6 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_20190522_220751 (Large).webp
    IMG_20190522_220751 (Large).webp
    173.6 KB · Views: 23
Back
Top