Bargain Second-Hand Big Dishes For Sale

Planning to have a sniff at C-Band - specially at 40.5w and 58w but will look into getting a polar mount and motorise it.
Well done on securing the dish at such a bargain price ... they are a very sturdy dish - i,v had one for 20 years now and it was around 10 years old when i bought it .... and will be good for quite a few c band channels too ..... original channel master polar mounts are very scarce though .. you may come across a home made one if you are lucky ... or another brand one that could be adapted .
Cheers :-)
 
Well done on securing the dish at such a bargain price ... they are a very sturdy dish - i,v had one for 20 years now and it was around 10 years old when i bought it .... and will be good for quite a few c band channels too ..... original channel master polar mounts are very scarce though .. you may come across a home made one if you are lucky ... or another brand one that could be adapted .
Cheers :-)

Thanks! looking forward to play around with it and will have a look at what I can get out of it - mainly on 40.5w/55.5w/58w... It'll replace the 110cm dish with is currently on a USALS motor but I'll probably mount it somewhere else.

Currently looking for a cheap way of putting a C-Band LNB on the CM dish when it gets here.
 
dish prices fallen off a cliff.
Totally agree with you! I am trying to get rid of unneeded antennas for a price of couple of beer cans. I must say, not so many people are interested, and if there some, after they get know that they will need to transport stuff more than 10 klicks , they just lose interest.
For all that on the picture I am asking 50 EUR, but ready for offers.
 

Attachments

  • ScreenHunter_1214 Oct. 24 23.27.webp
    ScreenHunter_1214 Oct. 24 23.27.webp
    65.9 KB · Views: 57
Totally agree with you! I am trying to get rid of unneeded antennas for a price of couple of beer cans. I must say, not so many people are interested, and if there some, after they get know that they will need to transport stuff more than 10 klicks , they just lose interest.
For all that on the picture I am asking 50 EUR, but ready for offers.
what a beautiful graveyard :D
 
Totally agree with you! I am trying to get rid of unneeded antennas for a price of couple of beer cans. I must say, not so many people are interested, and if there some, after they get know that they will need to transport stuff more than 10 klicks , they just lose interest.
For all that on the picture I am asking 50 EUR, but ready for offers.

50 Euro!? If I had a way of bringing all of that here, I'd buy them.
 
And that is not all I have collected in the last several years dealing with this hobby.... :cool:
same here ;)..at the end, got rid of it all
 
I remember that at some point of time I had more antennas than years of mine, but as I am turning 55 right about now (local time) I just lost counting numbers of dishes at my disposal. I turn at more quality than quantity ATM.
 
I've received the dish and it's massive and heavy. Unfortunately the mount wider is than the non-penetrating mast (50mm to 76mm) but I will have a look and make it stay in place.

I will point the dish to either 40.5w, 55.5w or 58w and see if it works but eventually the dish will go back on the market as It's too big for the garden.
 
Last edited:
I've received the dish and it's massive and heavy. Unfortunately the mount wider is than the non-penetrating mast (50mm to 76mm) but I will have a look and make it stay in place.

I will point the dish to either 40.5w, 55.5w or 58w and see if it works but eventually the dish will go back on the market as It's too big for the garden.

Yes - they are big and heavy........ But they are a quality dish, and should get most of the C band channels from the Sats you mention. ..... maybe you can repaint it - to blend in a little in your garden :-)
 
2.0m motorised Channel Master prime focus dish, starting bid at £500 or make an offer.
Considering recent sale prices for satellite dishes I would not class this as a bargain, a few years ago perhaps it would have been value?
It has been listed a few times previously and unsold so there might be some wiggle room to negotiate a price?

No matter, it is still a very nice motorised dish and capable of decent C-Band reception as well as some nice fringe Ku-Band reception.
I hope it goes to a good home.


 
Last edited:
Unfortunately I'll need to depart with the dish


Happy if anybody wants to swap with a 1.5m or wants to make an offer.
 
Unfortunately I'll need to depart with the dish


Happy if anybody wants to swap with a 1.5m or wants to make an offer.
Nooooo !

Put the wife on eBay.
 
Back
Top