Bargain Second-Hand Big Dishes For Sale

I'm interested, but I don't have Facebook. Is it yours ?

Looks very Prodelin, can you take a picture of the reflector from the rear ? (ooooerrr)
Sorry this is not mine, just sharing as it looked interesting for a fiver but I was after something bigger (ooooerrr) :p. Best bet if you dont want to join facebook (dont blame you!) is to try get a friend whos on face book to get an email address / mobile number.
 
Sorry this is not mine, just sharing as it looked interesting for a fiver but I was after something bigger (ooooerrr) :p. Best bet if you dont want to join facebook (dont blame you!) is to try get a friend whos on face book to get an email address / mobile number.
What size dish are you after?
 
What size dish are you after?
I am looking for something for use with L band and C Band and would prefer something that is in segments for ease of transport and so can be broken down if needed. 1.8m , 2.4m PF or offset or even a 3m Mesh BUD
 
I am looking for something for use with L band and C Band and would prefer something that is in segments for ease of transport and so can be broken down if needed. 1.8m , 2.4m PF or offset or even a 3m Mesh BUD
Shame I gave away a 1.8 PF segment dish a few weeks ago. I still have a 1.8 off set Channel master and a 2.2 Precision PF.
 
I never was lucky with my timing! A 2.2m is a good size but must be a pain to transport.
 
Shame I gave away a 1.8 PF segment dish a few weeks ago. I still have a 1.8 off set Channel master and a 2.2 Precision PF.
Pipedream, If you are looking to sell them please let me know. From your membership details it looks like you are in Sheffield so not far away from me (South of Doncaster) so transport would be simpler.
 
3.8m Paraclipse on H to H Mount on Ebay £600

1607788397617.webp

 
Will be fun removing the "700 tie wraps" :P

Cheap NPRM for a small dish in Oxshott Surrey:

IRTE polar mount:
 
2.4m Prodelin 4 section dish in Belfast

Seller has a few other interesting bits & bobs including SMW Type E LNBs @subman
 
2.4m Prodelin 4 section dish in Belfast

Seller has a few other interesting bits & bobs including SMW Type E LNBs @subman
That is the first time I've seen realistic pricing from Wyzcom.

Reinstalling a 1244 to perform to specification is not an easy task to get right.
 
I can find some of the money, maybe borrow a little, got the space but too may trees, I would get the son in law to do a vinyl wrap of a wooded outlook, not married so no problems there except a big shortage of decent meals and clean clothes or bed sheets changed again. I hate putting on duvet covers so I will not buy it.
 
..... I hate putting on duvet covers so I will not buy it.
I cannot stand duvets as, for me , they are either far too hot, whatever the Tog rating, or too cold because I have to throw them off and then have no bedclothes over me - and, back on thread, I wouldn't get planning permission or have the space here for a dish that large, and wouldn't want to spend that sort of money anyway:-rofl2
 
Last edited:
Back
Top